Chapter 32:Beach gone wrong

[Bahja POV]

A few months later.........................

One day I was hangout with my girls because we was finna go the beach i had this outfit that I'm wearing.I was back and better I missed tyga a lot my back was okay I go another school and the rest of girls.I Meet a guy name Diggy and Trevor shanelle have a crush on Trevor so I decided to be the bad player and play them I love this game.

I Meet a guy name Diggy and Trevor shanelle have a crush on Trevor so I decided to be the bad player and play them I love this game

When we got to the beach I saw four people walking up to us.

"Girl it look like chresanto,Prodigy, Princeton,And Ray Ray awe hell naw."Zonnique said putting down here stuff and finna charge toward them but I grab her until I was face to face with chresanto we stare at each other.

"Well we'll guess who is is the hoe squads of bitches."Chresanto said until breaunna push chresanto into the sand I laughed.

"Nigga if you want beef then let go homie I will knock yo ass out."Breaunna said.

"Girl back up handle it."I said as the girls grab breaunna.

"You girls are such bitches."Ray Ray said walking away until zonnique jumped on him we pulled her off but she was too strong I laughed because zonnique was always a strong person.

"You Kno what we came here to relax and chill and have fun."I said then Princeton said grabbing zonnique off of rayray.

"Oh look who talking Mrs.Pimp sweet talk."Chresanto said then I turn around I jump on him hitting him Chresanto push me off of him until I fell on the ground I tried to charge at him but the girls was pulling me away from them.

"Girl let have fun and not ruined by them okay now let have fun okay."Shanelle said until someone pour a sand of bucket in Shanelle hair all of us grasp we looked to see it was prodigy.

"Awe hell to the fuckin na nigga all you motherfucker finna get it."Shanelle said chasing after them we all laughed because she looked like a sheep with white hair.

I was Killin my self until someone pick me up I scream to see it was Chresanto he throw me into the pool I grasp for air then I see Chresanto laughed at me I grasp at my hair because I see it was mess it seaweeds in my hair.I looked to see he put me in the wrong ocean this ocean was dirty and nasty also stink.I got out to see I was dirty in dirt, seaweeds,and then I saw a crab by my leg I scream to the top of my lungs.I ran off as the guys was laughing at me I felt something in my hair it was a snail I scream as Bree grab my taking it out my hair and everything I want still screaming.

A few hours later...............

Me and then girls left the beach because we was getting tires of Chresanto and them.I decided to take a 5hour shower don't blame me if I run up the bills.Now me and the girls was getting ready to go to sleep getting ready for school tomorrow I rolled my eyes ugh school.

Comment

Vote