Chapter 24:Talk

[Bahja POV]

When I got home it was late I walked in the kitchen to see my mom and dad, Princeton,Chresanto,India I rolled my eyes.

"Bahja Rodriguez we are very upset with your behavior."My mom said.

"Okay and what that gotta do with it oh wait nothing."I said Walking upstairs.

"You Know I always wanted to say this you just like your fucking friends that just follow you around like mother-Fucker dogs that you is I'm tired of your attitude everything you can leave this house because I'm not finna put with your non-Since and bullshit your father take it I don't take this and I did everything for ya ass and you always getting in trouble for some stupid shit you is a disrespectful child I ever had I love you and all but you need Jesus child with ya disrespectful ass."My mom said everyone was shocked even me now she letting out the getto side but she just piss me off.

"Listen here you don't rule me just because when I smaller you just can't tell me what to do or tell me how to dress and you India your the reason why we in this mess if you wouldn't hit me we wouldn't be in this mess also what you said when the fight got broking up I have to say this you nothing but a fake bitch ass mom you probably not even my mother you just probably being a fake mom and a fake wife to my dad also bitch you don't know me."I said then Princeton grab me pulling me back hard.

"Stop it now."Princeton said looking at me with a serious look.

"Oh what n-

I said getting slap across the face after that everything just went crazy.

What going to happen???

Was her and her mom right about what they said?

Who slap her???!

Comment Vote Read