Chapter 7: It Gets better

[Bahaj POV] At school

I look at Desiree,Alix, Jessica,I laughed because they walking up to me.Then Desiree push me but I caught my balance then I swing at Desiree to attach to her jaw she fell to the ground until India grab Desiree then her sisters grab Alix, I look at Jessica.She Walk up to me then jump on me hitting me I blocks some of her hit then I hit her in the face then we started hitting back and forth.

[India POV]

I was fighting Desiree and Alix until someone grab me until I noticed who it was.I tried to fight him off me but it didn't work.Then we was in a room next to the office I slap who ever in the face.

"Ahh India why you do that."??? Said.

"I don't know who you is and let me out before I beat you then the door."I said kicking the door.

"Stop bro it Chresanto I mean it stop it India."He said then grab me pinning me up against the wall then he turn on the light.

"What? How? You? WHAT THE H-,I said until he cover my mouth.

"I got out the tape and stuff I know what going on I heard y'all whole conversation.Now tell me what they gone do because you was with them."Chresanto said.

.......

Short chapter

Is she gone tell him or not?

Should she tell him?

What he gone do if she don't answer him or do to the girls?

Read to find out!!!

Also I know this a short chapter but I'ma right more to this one because my phone going dead love y'all.😘😘😘😘