Chapter 36

|Bahja POV|

When I left Princeton house I had walked until I saw a familiar car follow me,I speed walk until it speed up I started running fast.   Then I slow down because I couldn't run any more I grab my gun I always keep this one with me just in case someone wants to kidnap me.The car slowly came by me rolling down the window I grab my gun pointing it at whoever.Then I saw who it was it was but it was just Shanelle I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Bahja Get your ass in the car!"Shanelle said.

I stop walking getting in the car because my legs hurt from walking.

"Girl you glowing I see, but is you going to kehlani concert tomorrow night me and the girls going please come she your favorite singer girl you love her you got her wallpaper on your wall,Her songs everything Yasmine brought the tickets for Lal of us just come."Shanelle said.

"Girl hell yes I will go I love her so much my favorite song is cryz and let me live also again."I said going on until we pull up to my parents house I stopped looking at her.

"Why?"I said.

"Because your dad told me too she miss you and breaunna is busy in the studio "Shanelle said grabbing my arm hard I tried to pull away but couldn't until she ring the door bell my dad anwser.

I tried to push her off me but my dad grab me then I saw my mom sitting on the couch watching love and hip hop Atlanta.

"Go."My dad said pushing me.

"Ugh Hell Naw why should I apologize to her she put her hands on me."I said then my dad grab me taking me in the kitchen he grab my chin.

"You better talk to her or it going to be me and you little girl also don't cuss in my house okay don't forget you still here and hey the hell you glowing you better stop being a slit now go."My dad said that pissed me off I rolled my eyes pushing him walking in the room I grab the remote turned the TV off.She looked at me I was finna say this..........

"Looked I don't know what the hell going on but you shouldn't put your hands on your on daughter you supposed to be my mom but I'm sorry if I'm a disrespectful how ass child that you had I Know sometimes jhene,Bre,T-tyga be busy sometimes and me but mom I'm sorry and you too,Every since tyga left I haven't been me lately so if you don't apologize to me I just can buy me a house."I said wiping my tears.

"I'm sorry honey for everything I'm so sorry I love all my children and I miss tyga to I'm glad he going to save his country but bahja I'm really really sorry honey forgive me."My mom said hugging me.

"I forgive you mom."I said hugging back.

"Awww."Somebody said.

We broke the hug to see jhene,Bree and my little baby brother dre laughed as everyone got in a family hug also Shanelle.I love my family no matter what happens.

OMG this is so beautiful I need tissues please 😥😫🤧

What going to happen next????

Comment and vote please I read books