Chapter 30: Goodbyes

[Bahja POV]

My mind went blank when tyga said he joined the army.

"Why."I said holding back the tears because I don't want my brother to go there.

"Bahja look at me the mail came in the mail box yesterday telling me after school I should be on the plane by 6:00am in the morning they choose me because I'm almost out of high after that I'm in college look I'm going to be okay I'ma help people bahja you should be happy mom and dad are but you Jhene,You and Breaunna y'all should be happy for me saving people lives but look I'm going to help our country."Tyga said never heard from him.

"Okay I have to go."I said kissing his check walking back to the classroom my tears went away because I was a G I heard Tyga call my name but ignore it.

"You okay boo."Yasmine said.

"Yeah."I said then someone Pat my shoulder I looked up to see Mr.ken.

"What the fuck you want ball head ass man get some inches of the hair."I say everyone laughed.

"Here you test disrespectful ass child."Mr.Ken said throwing the paper in my face.

"Nigga Don't throw her face homie."Malachiea said walking up I rolled my eyes.

"Ay get back to class this have nothing to do with you."Mr.Ken said.

"Yes it do."Malachiea said walking up on him.

"Back up before you get expell."Mr.Ken said pushing him.

I kick him in his area punching him in the face Yasmine grab me pulling me back until he pushed me hard hitting the counter top my back hurts I groan in pain.

"Nigga Don't put your hands on her."Malachiea said beating him up until the teaches came in pulling him off sending him to the office.

"You okay."Mrs.Hills say helping me up I groan in pain my back hurts so bad felt like I been stab.

"Yes ma'am."I said smiling fake.

"Okay."Mrs.Hills say walking back to the teachers.

"Girl why the hell you lie."Brooklyn said as we walked to the front then I saw the Principal he came toward me with Malachiea piss off.

"Did he did anything."Principal said Malachiea looked at me.

"You know what let me preach mother-fucker."Shanelle said pushing us I groan in pain.

"Are you okay."Principal said as all of them look at me.

"Yup I sure am I'm in good shape don't have to worry about me nigga worry about your got damn self."I said trying not to groan in pain Malachiea just stare at me.

"Okayyy so He didn't do anything or did she did so come up to us saying what he did or she did every one make mistake that why you should get off people backs you need to be firing Mr.Ken with is ball head shinny ball head ass man so before you expell anyone you should expell yourself and Mr.Ball ass head amen Hallelujah preach Lord now let go."Shanelle said grabbing all our hands and Malachiea.

Outside.............

When we made it outside I fell on the ground but Malachiea caught me.

"Bahja is you okay."Malachiea said.

"Yes I'm okay I sping my legs."I said smiling so fake I was in so much pain I felt like it was the end of the world.

"Honey you damn well you ain't all right when Mr.Ball ass head man push you,then you hit the counter hard ass hell so your back in pain so we taking ya ass too a hospital."Brooklyn said.

"Look I'm fine I don't need nobody fucking help I didn't need yours Malachiea I could've handle it by my fucking self I don't need help from y'all I can do it my own self with out y'all trying to help me I'm not the little child any more that all use to help out all the time when I needed y'all help so hopefully the fuck off my ass some times."I said walking to the car.

"You better glad I helped your stubborn ass you better be glad your brother wasn't there he been he his ass and got expell for you I took up for your ass in that office when he told me did you did something or put yours hands on him so don't fucking ass me to help your stubborn player hoe ass no mo also don't mind picking up your child today I got her."Malachiea said walking to his car.

"You Kno I'm still taking you to the hospital this once but this is my final last time helping yo ungrateful ass."Shanelle said Brooklyn grab me putting me in the car.

"I didn't ask you take me I can drive myself I don't need your help and I never ask for your help or anybody else just Kno I'm the bigger bitch."I said.

She better be careful I have a bunch of things up my sleeve but she my friend.She better bring that 50 to 1% honey because im the bad both around here she don't Kno me like that she gone be bye bye if she did that again mean I'm cut her off telling her how I feel about her.

Do you think Bahja was being stubborn and ungrateful to her friends???