Chapter 18

Nobody POV

It was a day that bahja and her friends was sitting in the living room of bahja house also her sisters,Brother was there.

[Jhene Aiko POV]

Hey Everyone my name is Jhene Aiko and this is my first POV.I was in the living room talking to bahja friends an my brother. When I sitting on the couch I was on my phone until I got a massage from a random person. It say " Hey how are You ."  I sat there thinking who was it.

"Hey Jhene everything alright."Bahja said.

"Yeah everything thing is alright."I said then look at the person name it say unknown then I got a new massage it say "Meet me here at Starbucks at 2:09 if you want to know who this is".

"Sis you alright because you look pale."Tyga said.

"I'm good I'm just really tired."I said walking upstairs.

When I made it to my room I thought who was this strange person.

[Bahja POV]

I was so confused because Jhene was acting weird. But it nun of my business I got a text from Jacob that say "meet me at the hospital now".
I got up and told my mom bye I got in my car driving off.

At the hospital.............

When I got to the hospital were alix was at I went to the front and told the doctor that I was here for alix. They told me the room number also y'all I'm not here for her I'm here for jackey aka Jacob. When I got to the room I opened the door I saw him sitting down by the bed laying his on her chest I rolled my eyes.(A/N: Bahja outfit is in mm)

"Hello I'm here."I said yelling.

"Bruh why you yelling wtf wrong with you."Jacob said.

"You know what wrong with me it is you because you almost kill her nigga so first of y'all I don't know why you here because she not even woke and second don't talk to like that you better be glad that I got her here before she was dead also I don't like her I don't like being nice either."I said pushing his head back with my hand.

"Bruh Don't put your hand on me."Jacob said.

"Or what you ain't going do shit because if you do I tell my brother on you he don't like people putting they hands on me."I said pushing him.

"I don't give a damn he ain't gonna do shit to me."Jacob said walking up on me.

"Um is there a problem because y'all can take it outside not in the hospital."Nurse said.

We just stare at each other then I smirk because my song release is today also I'm having a release party tonight.

"We fine ma."Jacob said winking at her, I rolled my eyes.

"Okay sir excuse me lady can you excuse us please so I can tell him what going on with alix."The nurse said I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever but My name is not no damn lady it is damn Bahja Rodriguez hoe."I said storming off but I just stand by the door making sure she wasn't doing nun.

I open the door a little then I saw her sitting on his lap feeling his chest the kiss his neck my jaw drop because he just let her do that and she a doctor.

What should she do???

What strange person talking to Jhene????