Chapter 12

[Alix POV]

I was watch the whole conversation with Jacob and Bahja. Also I'm moving away from here and going to another school. When I say moving I mean out of this town.I was so mad because he was talking to that player or should I call whore because she is one an way. Now I was heading to Jacob house to say my goodbye.

When I got there I turn off the car getting out of the car walking up to his house prepared for what is about to go down. I knocked on the door and I wait about 12 hours for him to open the door.

"Um baby what you doing here."Jacob said.

"I came to see you and say my goodbye."I said.

"Okay come in."Jacob said opening the door so I came come in.

When I enter his house I sat on the couch.I look at Jacob it look like he didn't won't me here. We sat there in silence just staring at each other.

"You know what I'm leaving because it look like you don't want me here so I don't even know why I wasted my coming over here to hang out with for this week before I go I can't take this anymore I'm leaving."I said with tears running down I go up walking out and he didn't even bother to run after me. I got in the car still crying I put the keys in the engines and drive off as fast as I can.

[Jacob POV]

I just stand there because I couldn't talk to her because I just couldn't look at her then the next thing she gone and you won't see her again.I look to see she was gone in her car I grab my phone calling her but she wasn't answering.I got worry I hop into my car to see if I can find her.I just hope she okay.

[Alix POV]

I was in the car crying because Jacob kept calling me and texting me am I okay. I just turn off my phone completely I got out the car walking into the house I run upstairs into the bathroom and grab my razor blade I put it on my arm cutting myself. I just on cutting myself while blood pour out I started to feel dizzy. I grab a rag putting it around my both of my arms that I just got done cutting after that I clean up everything. Then I got up off the floor until I got dizzy again I grab my water bottle that I got downstairs I drink some. After that I lay down on the bed until everything in the room became blurry then I pass out.....

What is going to happen next?????!!!!

Why she cut herself and why would she do it??????

What going to happen when Jacob get there is she going to wake up because he there or..........

Like, Comment,Share,And Follow