Chapter 5: It Gets better

[Bahja POV]

I was in Mrs.Kenndy it was boring but fun all she do is talk and talk until she can't talk anymore.

"Um excuse me but can I leave."I said.

"I don't care I don't know why you even here because you don't barley nothing all you do is play with boys like a hoe so you have a F in my class the whole entire year."Mrs.kenndy said glanced at me she was like what 27 or 39.

"First of all why you ta-,I was cut off by Jacob.

"Just go you don't wanna get in more trouble baby."Jacob said teasing me.

"Yeah listening to that cute boy also are you single."Mrs.Kenndy said smiling at him.

"Umm first of all he have a girlfriend old lady."I said.

"Who she is so can back off of him."Mrs.kenndy said looking around.

"You won't to know who she is."I said walking over to him sitting in his lap.

"You girl you not pretty."Mrs.kenndy.

"Yes he mine and all also I'm not ugly last time I checked you was ugly because you need to go to the dentist to get some new teeth because your looking a little sideway or the other way also stay away from my man."I said kissing his lip then he kiss back.

"Go to the principal office now both of you."Mrs.Kenndy said.

"Whatever you just mad because you can't get like me or have a boy like me you mad or nah."I said grabbing Jacob hand.

When we got in the hallway we started laughing our butts off.Until Jacob grab me hugging me.

"Thanks Bahja for helping me out there."Jacob said kissing my lip.

"Welcome."I said smiling through the Kiss until it turn into a make-out session.

[Chresanto POV]

I got kick out of class until I saw something caught my eye.It was bahja and Jacob making out until they went in a room look like math room or whatever.I storm off toward the office.I hate people that are players but I'm one to but more bigger player.

[Bahja POV]

When we got done I put my jacket on as me and Jacob walk to the office.We walk in until I saw Chresanto I sat in Jacob lap.Then the principal came in sitting in his chair.

"Hey wassup y'all bahja sit in the stair between August and latimore."Principal Francis said.

"Omg why she have to sit next to me she a hoe."Chresanto said.

"Ay don't talk about my sis like that bro."Jacob said.

"Ay both you stop bahja stop laughing it not funny but it is but let get to the point don't tell nobody I let y'all go without talking to y'all or detention but what happened bahja why you got kick out."Principal Francis said.

"Well I was in class until I ask her if I can go then me and her go into until she started flirting with Jacob so I told her off that she better back off because I'm his girlfriend then I kiss him in front of her then she got mad told me,Jacob to get out."Bahja said playing with Jacob hair.

"Okay I talk to Mrs.kenndy later and I already know why Chresanto got sent to the office."Principal Francis said.

"Oh I have to say something."Chresanto said.

I was confused what is he going to say.

"Go ahead."Principal Francis said.

"Well Jacob you with bahja right."Chresanto said.

"Yeah what about."Jacob said.

"Well you fuck bahja and she a player because she be kissing other boys then she fuck me too so yeah she mess with every boy in school."Chresanto said smirking then Principal Francis had his mouth open.

"That true bahja."Jacob said looking me in my eyes with a serious look.

"No he lying he jealous of me going out with you."I said glanced at Chres.

"Oh Jacob it's a camera everywhere in the school so look here."Chresanto then he turn the TV on where you can she every thing even me.

"You did lie to me I thought I could trust you I'm done."Jacob said walking out.

"JACOB WAIT!!!."I yell running after him.

When I was in the hallway I saw Jacob walking out the building.Until I catch up with I grab his arm.

"Jacob please."I said.

"What I knew you was a player because I be seeing you kissing these other boys you I think I didn't see you kiss Princeton, Chresanto, Malachiae,and others boys."Jacob said getting in his car.

"Babe please I'm sorry."I said.

"I'm not your baby anymore I'm sorry to say this bahja but we have to break up but we can be friends but I have to go alix waiting for me she probably be a good girlfriend any way bye."Jacob said driving away I wiped my tears.

I walk back in the building.I thought to my to myself I wasn't going to cry if I do I'm a puck but I'm not I'm a player that why I don't go out with boys so I'ma get revenge.

What do she mean she going to get revenge.????

What going happy? Read the next chapter to find out!!!!!!

Was Chres wrong for what he did?