Chapter 43

[Bahja POV]

It's was one morning I was up getting ready for school something just felt weird.But, I brush it off I went to the door and see Malaysia was ready.I grab her hand then I help her in the front seat after I get in my car turning the engine on backing out.

"Mom."Malaysia said.

"Yes."I said as we was almost at the school.

"When am I going to see daddy again?"She said.

"I don't know sweetie but soon okay."I said as I pull up to her school.

"Alright be on your best behavior okay sweetie."I said kissing her cheek.

"Okay Love you!"She said getting out going into the school.

I drive off heading to my school when I got there I got out untill Yasmin came up to me.

"Did you tell him that Malaysia was at your house?"She said whispering.

"No, not yet."I said whispering back.

Next thing you know I ran to the bathroom throwing up then the girls follow me.

"Are you okay?"Jhene said.

"Yeah just morning throw up."I said as I get don't throwing up I fix myself.

"What if you pregnant again?"Shanelle said we all look at her then at me.

"No No No."I said.

"She could probably be right everyone at my house tonight."Breaunna said as we have walked out the bathroom.

"Well well look who just saw "the player" wow wow"Malachiea said.

"Can you do that somewhere else you bitch!"I said.

"Do you just called me a bitch"Malachiea said walking up on me.

"I did what you going to do about it "BITCH" or you just gonna cry to your Lil mommy"I said then everyone laughed next thing you know he was finna swing untill the principal came.

"BAHJA RODRIGUEZ AND MALACHIEA WARREN IN MY OFFICE NOW!!!!"Principal said we both went to his office and we have to wait.

"I know my daughter was at your house yesterday!"He said.

"What you talking about?"I said acting like I don't know.

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about I saw you this morning dropping her off at school and I got the pictures to prove it."He said showing me the pictures.

"So you got your guys to spy on me now."I said.

"Yess they been spying on you sugar plum sweet tea."He said in my mom voice.

I looked at him like he was crazy in my mind I was thinking I never knew he had spy's on me he smart. But this isn't just the end yet.

Comment

Vote