Chapter 15:It gets worser

At the interview=Bahja POV

I was trying so hard to hold back my angry but couldn't.

"Also Zonnique ,Breanna let me get on y'all did y'all fuck each brothers then y'all stole money from them Also one more for Bahja why you keep chasing after Princeton, Chresanto, Jacob, Malachiea boy you must really be a gold digger or sold I saw money digger ."Prodigy said.

"Okay that enough so I see y'all later for today let say goodbye to OMG GIRLZ AND MINDLESS BEHAVIOR."Queen said then the crowd said bye.

I got up storming off towards Keyshia I grab her my her arm going outside with the girls.

"What the fuck was that they fucking embarrass us in front of everyone now they going to be gossip about what they heard I'ma kill then when I see them because he just told our Mucker Fucking business to everyone I'm piss to the fucking limit I can't take it no more I Ain't taking it while we on tour because if we do I'ma shot someone on there and promise I won't damn mind going to damn jail or prison because I been there before you better warn them or it going to be a long fucking day."I said yelling at her.

"Hold up child I don't know who you talking to but low it down to a Zero I talk to so y'all go back inside apologize to Queen Latifah."Keyshia said.

"Whatever if I see them I'ma punch them."Zonnique said pulling our arms as we walk in side until we saw Queen Latifah we walk over there.

"Queen Latifah we so sorry for our behavior for ruining your show I know you was mad and-

"Listening it okay it not y'all fault because y'all made my day happy because y'all funny."Queen said

"But we ruining it by interrupt you and st-

"Listen y'all it okay because it happens every time so it's okay."Queen Latifah said hugging us.

"Thanks you so much I feel so much better now."Breanna said.

"Your welcome but I know y'all was mad what he said I was shock but everyone do it."Queen
Latifah said.

"Yeah I know but im just saying if I see them it going to be war 6 in here."I said.

"Yeah but you really went out with Roc."Queen said.

"Yeah why."I said.

"Because you pick a good one he fine ass hell if I was you I take him."Queen said.

"Girl I know right and yeah but I have to go."I said we laughed hugging each other going separate ways.

"Girl what we going to d-

"Hell Naw not them."Breanna loud mouth said then they look at us.

Well Well look what we have here."Chresanto said looking at me up and down.

"Well Well look what in front of me a dog."I said looking him up and down.

"You not going to do nothing."Chresanto said getting in my face that our face was one inches close.

"Let go Bahja we don't have time for this."Zonnique said grabbing my arm.

"Oh so y'all leaving that mean y'all some scary ass hoe."Chresanto said.

"Nigga who you calling a scary."Breanna said charge toward Chresanto.

"You ain't gonna do nothing with your short ass."Chresanto said pushing her till we caught her.

"Chresanto you not finna touch my sis like that nigga if you wanna touch her touch me because nobody pass me when it come to my sister."I said pushing him back I'm glad I had a crop top, Blue jeans,And Jordans I wore all black and gold.

"Bitch don't put your hand on me bruh."Chresanto said pushing me hard until i did a backflip also I went to dance class when I was small.

"You can't hit a girl."I said walking up to him putting my hair in a bun.

"IDGAF nigga I'm from the hood you not going to do nun just because you putting your hair in a bun I'm so scare you going to kill me."Chresanto said walking up to me until Zonnique got in between us.

"Nigga move ur stupid under score looking ass monkey with your long ass nose looking ass."Chresanto said pushing Zonnique into Princeton.

"Eww disease don't get me sick under score looking ass monkey with your long ass nose lookin ass or should i say flat ass face."Princeton said pushing Zonnique.

"Ay y'all ain't finna keep touching her."I said.

"Or what we beat ur short ass because we already exposed you and let talk about you talk about I'm going out with Desiree because she got AIDS bitch first of all I don't go out with her any more because she cheated why you calling someone disease let get on you h-

"STOP.!!!!!

Who was it?????