Chapter 28:Mood

[Bahja POV]

I was thinking since Princeton mad I decided to pick on him just for fun.

"Ay Jacob can I get a hug I feel cold also chresanto can you give me a foot massage and india or should I say golden locks wait what about fake people haha."I said laughing than Princeton got mad.

"You bitch."India said grabbing me by the shoulder hitting me in the face.

I push her off me punching her in the jaw I wasn't in the mood to fight so I put her in a headlock while she kept punching me I started choking her.When we got to Princeton house he,chres grab me pulling me off her I have a good grip.

"Bahja I'ma get your father on you."Chresanto said I let go of her she fell to the ground coughing uncontrollably.

Princeton grab me taking me in the house slamming the doors.Then he pushed me on the bed putting his hands around my neck I tense up.

"Listen here you better stop trying me you trying the wrong person bahja and Don't you ever call my real name in front of people now try me again see what happen."Princeton said letting go of me I grasp for air.

"O- okay."I said coughing.

I can't believe he put his hands on me but whatever I call malachiea he answer.

Phone Conversation

"Hello who this."Random girl say.

"I'm his ex who the hell is you."I said.

"I'm his girlfriend honey so back the hell up because you don't won't no smoke with me."His girlfriend said.

"Watcha name an you don't want no smoke with me yo."I said.

"My name is Jaliyah bitch w-

"Oh hey bahja how are you sorry about my sister."Malachiea said cutting Jaliyah off.

"Ah I thought I could believe you but you with a hoe name Jaliyah what kind of name is that you know what forget you nigga."I said hanging up.

Phone Conversation over

I walked downstairs I lie about what I said I don't care about these boys feeling or whatever. I just use them for money and everything but I really love one that was malachiea because he so sweet,nice,caring, beautiful voice when he sing.Girl snap out of it now you not thinking about boys you thinking about getting all the most pretties boys ever.

.

I'm always going to be that player no matter what.

Read🌸🌸

Comment ❣❣

Vote❤❤

Love y'all 😘😘😘