Chapter 37

[Bahja Rodriguez POV]

I woked up to my phone ringing anwser it.

"Hello.........Oh I'm up.........you coming now....................What okay let me get dress.... okay..bye...see ya."I said then I hang up.

I went in the bathroom doing my hygiene after that I got dress I grab my keys running to my car because I was late.When I got to school I got out running inside until I bump into someone. He/She help me up when I got up I looked to see a handsome guy in front of me my jaw drop.

"Damn."I said staring hard at him.

"I know I'm hot but you need to get some glasses if ya bump into me but My name is Jacquees what your name."He said I couldn't talk because he was like my favorite singer I couldn't talk until Yasmine clear her throat.

"Ok um um my um name is B-Bahja nice to meet you."I said until a girl came up to us mad.

"Why you talking to this slut."Dana Jackson the girl that always still people bf after they dump there ex's.

"Bae calm down we just met I accidentally made her fall and help her up then we ask what each other name was I swear you tripping bruh."Jacquees said leaving going to wear his boys were.

"Listen here you better back the hell off my man bitch I Kno you player of the whole Slut School bitch."She said.

"Honey you matter as well give up because the boys going to come back running to me because I'm a player the biggest player."I said then walk away.

When I was walking Malachiea bump into me I grasp because he did that on purpose.

"Watch we're you're going Malachiea."I said saying his whole name then he turned around.

"You better watch it because it coming back to you."Malachiea said putting his hands in my face I grasp.

"Don't put your hands in my face."I said slapping him until until Shanelle grab me helding me back pulling me away.

"There you go putting your hands on me."Malachiea said charging towards me but Jacob grab him pulling him away.

After that I push Shanelle off me then I went to find Ray Ray I saw him in the basketball court.I run up to him jumping on his arms kissing him passion then I wrapped my arms around him.Then he kissed back pushing me up against the wall pulling my shirt off.

[Tyga POV]

I was in the military I was finna go in war tommorow I'm so busy everyday we get no sleep till night and we wake up at 1:09am.Then we eat after that it work I love saving people life from wars, Danger everything but it hard work because when we first got her me and the others random dude.We had to practice hard to our coach is cold hearted like sometimes she can be nice but when it business it trouble.The only time I can see my family is only on holidays I have a whole 4years.I really do miss my family the everything too me......Luv them so much and my lil sisters.

What going to happen next???

Comment nd Vote❤