Chapter 20

[Jacob Latimore POV]

I was still in the hospital with alix but this girl that is a nurse she is fine as hell but I got her number doe.I talked to alix for a while but the good news she getting out tomorrow.I left the hospital then I remember about bahja earlier she totally embarrass me but she was tripping like for real.So I stop by her house I got out knocking on her door but she didn't answer I walk in then walked upstairs to see was finna cut herself but I grab the razor blade out of her hand before she did it.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRUH AND WHY THE HELL YOU HERE NIGGA."She said yelling at me.

"Why you trying to cut yourself."I said.

"Because I can duh you don't rule me last time I checked."Bahja said.

"You got serious problems don't act like chresanto please Lord we don't won't no twins crazy friends."I said raising my hand in the air until bahja throw a water bottle at me.

"Bruh wtf."I said looking at her crazy.

"Just shut the hell up you don't even know how to preach about God nigga because he don't like ya ugly ass."Bahja said then that tick me off.

"Listen here hoe first of all God loves us he don't pick to love he love all his children in the world and why you talking you need to pray to Jesus and tell him to give you life and stop playing with boys hoe ass bitch also pray to him about that you need help in your life because I can preach unlike you because I bet you don't barley pray to Jesus you low life stupid ass thot also go to church that probably help you get right I'm alright see ya later bitch un-loyal ass hoe."I said pushing her walking out throwing the duces sign up when I got in the my phone ring it was prodigy.

Was Jacob right about what he said to bahja?Or was he wrong about what he said also was he going to far??!!!

Read the next chapter to find out!!!!!

❤🌸💋