Chapter 2: It Gets Better

[Bahja POV]

I was in class packing my things until I felt a  pair of hands wrapped around my waist.I turn around to see Malachiae I push him off me.

"Why you did that ma."Malachiae said.

"Don't even ask that question because you already know."I said walking out.

"Wait again she not my child Bahja I told you that already."Malachiae said.

"Yes it is you was the first one I went out with so it's your you can't just say she not your child she look just like you ever act like you also the other night she was talking about she miss her daddy and when he coming home."I said whispering.

"Whatever you probably had her by someone else not me because I know damn well I'm not raising not child at this age I got business to take care of instead of raising a child that not even mine."Malachiae said.

When he said that I slap him across the face so hard I mad a red mark.

"Don't every talk about my child."I said until Malachiae put me over his shoulder and took me into a closet.

"Don't every put your hands on me again she was never my child so stop bringing it up."Malachiae said pinning me against the wall.

"Let me go now I hate you I don't want to see y-,I was cut off by him kissing my lip.

"Shutup bahja but I have to go."Malachiae said then walk out leaving me confused but I just bush it away.I walk to my car until I saw Chresanto kissing Desiree I almost choked but I didn't care.I started riding home. When I got there my house look like this it in mm.Also I'm rich I walk in the house to my child running on me she is 9 years old her name is Malaysia Warren But I call her laylay her nickname or laysia.I love her so much i do anything for her my family love her to pieces because she a pretty girl she look just like her daddy.I saw my mom and dad came downstairs my mom name is Jennifer Houston and My dad is Drake yeah famous people I pick up my daughter Kayla I kiss her cheeks as she giggled.

"Wassup mom and pops."I said useing my Spanish account.

"Wassup bro."My dad said in a ghetto account.

"Wassup jhene."My mom said I turn around to see jhene my sister walking in from school.

"Wassup sis and brother."I said to Breaunna,Tyga,Jhene.

"Hey Mom and Dad why you didn't come to detention."Tyga said.

"Because I don't won't to it be boring all you do is sit down waiting for 5:00 to hit so why would I go I skip every detention."I said.

"Ain't that right."My dad said high five me.

It's not okay because do you know Young lady that your grades can go down."My mom said I can tell she was taking up for Tyga because my mom is ghetto.

"Y'all need to stop being so soft and remember you in a ghetto world with a bunch of ghetto people mom and Tyga."I said.

"I know right but I don't won't your grades to go low."My dad said.

"Dad I'm sneaky I can change my grades I did it last night so yeah I'm a player,a baddie so I don't care."I said walking upstairs.

When I got upstairs I saw Amaya she so big her birthday coming up soon she be 10years old.I was thinking I should take her to get something to eat and hang out.I call jhene, Breuanna to see if they want to come they said yes we all walk to the car and got in.

"What y'all wanna eat at."I said pulling out the driveway.

"TACO BELL."Bre,Jhene,Kayla said at the same time.

"Okay y'all."I said laughing when we got there went inside until I saw.....

Who did she saw???

Who could it be??

What going to happen next???

Read the next chapter to find out!!!!!!

Comment,follow,Vote🌟🌟