Chapter 10: It Gets Better Jealous type

[Bahja POV]

Jealous Type

Me and Princeton was making song until my dad came in.

"What y'all doing out of school."My dad said.

"Oh I didn't feel like it because I was getting tired of Mr.ken."I said.

"Oh okay you did your song on necessary."My dad said.

"Yeah we did."I said.

"Okay how about y'all take a break go somewhere or something."My dad said drinking his coffee.

"Okay."We both said at the same time.

We left the studio Princeton decided to drive.

"So where you wanna go."I said getting on my phone until I saw a text from Jacob saying we need to talk also he was at my house.I sent I was busy be there later.

"I'm how about we go get something to eat."Princeton said.

"Alright prince."I said.

[Jacob POV]

I got a text from India saying she was busy also she be here later.I was mad because she always running away every time I tired to talk.Now I was in the room with Prodigy.

"I think she jealous."Prodigy said.

"Jealous of what."I said looking at him.

"Jealous of your relationship that why she running away because she mad at chresanto and you because he told but you didn't know she was a player also she running away from you because you going out with Alix also she jealous at you and her s-,"Prodigy almost finished but I cut him off.

"Now I know because this morning I ask her and her sister do they won't to pick them up so they said yeah then when I got there her sis told me everything that she said because she sounded mad also I saw her sister bre mouthing to her.I look at India look at me then when I look at her she turn around quickly."I said standing up.

"Yeah that a sign of jealously."Prodigy said standing up.

"Yeah it is but do you wanna play Basketball I bet I beat you."I said.

"It on let go."Prodigy said grabbing the basketball going out into the back.

[Bahja POV]

Me and Princeton was eating, laughing.Then his phone ring I look at it to see Bre across it I rolled my eyes.Then I look outside to see it was getting late.

"We should go Jacob."I said teasing him.

"Stop playing with me girl."Princeton said laughing as we got up.

"Whatever Jacob."I said calling him by his real name.

"You better stop Bae Bae."Princeton said calling me by my nickname that I hate.

"Ugh I hate that name."I said pushing him until he bump into a lady the she fell I look to see Princeton helping her up.I keep walking until I was push into a girl me and her fell on the floor.

"Hoe watch where you going."The girl said.

"I'm excuse what you just call me."I said pulling my hair into a bun taking my earrings off.

"Bitch you heard me also why this afro bitch ass girl looking at me."The girl said.

I swing at her hitting her in the face grabbing her hair pounding her face until Princeton grab me as we walk outside.I tried to get out of his grip but couldn't.

"Let me go I'ma finished this hoe now Jacob let me go."I said until he pick me up putting me over his shoulder.I kick trying to get out of his tight grip but he put me in the front seat.I was in a straps things so I couldn't move a muscle.I look at Princeton trying to kick him.

"Calm your ass down."Princeton said getting in the car started driving.

"Calm down nigga you got me mess up she was talking about you also me but she call you a girl bitch so I took up for you because I care about you Jacob I can't stand there hearing what she have to say do you know I'm from bronx.I have a mouth like my sister jhene."I said trying to get out the straps that was around my whole body like I was straps to a hospital bed.

"Okay you didn't have to swing at her you made a seen."Princeton said.

"You know what Fuck you I'm done taking up for your ass how about you go out with the bitch then."I said untill we was at my house.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TIRED OF YOUR MOUTH FIRST OF ALL YOU ACT LIKE YOU JEALOUS OR SOMETHING BUT ALSO I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP SO GET OUT."Princeton said unstrap me I just sat there feeling bad.

"Princeton."I said trying to touch him but got yell at.

"Bahja get out please."Princeton said closing his eyes looking down counting.

"Fine but prince I'm sorry."I said kissing his check then got out while I watch him drive away.

In the house

When I got in the house I saw Jacob.

"What you want."I said.

"I have a question are you jealous of my relationship."He said.

I stand there not moving not saying anything.

Read the next chapter!!!!!