Chapter 19:Bad Things

[Bahja POV]

I was shocked then she unbutton his shirt taking it off kissing his lip then they make-out.I bust into where they was I grab the hoe by her hair punching her non-stop I kick her in the stomach,head everything I let out my angry until I was pull off her.

"Stop it bruh."Jacob said.

"Nigga who the fuck you calling bruh and first of all why the fuck you was making out with this bitch also you didn't know you did it in front of your girlfriend also she woke but guess what she went back too sleep you better be lucky she not woke and you bitch you supposed to be a got damn nurse not a hoe that kiss random people boyfriend also kiss him again I will hurt you."I said trying to charge at the nurse.

"Bruh you over reacting."Jacob said holding me back.

"Over reacting you got me mess up."I said throwing my phone at him then he dodge it.

"Bruh claim the hell down."Jacob said.

"Baby don't worry about her if you keep talking to her then she going to woke back up."The nurse said hugging him playing with his hair.

"Bitch."I said then I punch her in the face non-stop I kick her in the stomach everywhere then I got pull off her by two people. When I got pulled off I had half of her weave in my hand I laughed then throw it in her face then shoot the middle finger at Jacob as the security guards drag me out the hospital. When I got outside they throw me outside and walked back inside.

"Stupid ass nigga."I said mumbled because I was piss as hell I got in the car driving off fast.

When I got home I got out walking up to my house unlocking the door then I went in the house.I throw everything on the floor I walked upstairs into my bathroom then I look through my cabinet roughly then I found a razor blade. Until I thought what I was doing but I didn't care because my life been living hell every since I came in this world. But I'm piss at everything my interview,Jacob, Chresanto, Malachiae, and my child everything I just couldn't take it anymore I have to relieve the stress off me.

Should she do it or not?????

Was Jacob right what he did???

Vote,Like, Comment