Chapter 1: Its Gets Better

[Bahja POV]

I woke up by my alarm I goan because I didn't won't to go to school with a bunch of hood rats.I got dress in mm.When I got down I grab my purse,phone when I got that I was already out the door.I got in my Mercedes-Benz 2017 and started heading to school.

12 hours later

I was later for school but I didn't care when I got in class I saw Mr.Ken I rolled my eyes.

"You late Mrs.Rodriguez don't be late again in my class or you get detention now take a sit next Him."He said pointing to a boy with a low fade.

"Whatever."I saw then sat next to the boy he was staring at me.

"May I help you Cutie."I said playing with my hair flirting with him.

Also if y'all didn't know I'm a player I don't care about them I use them.

"Hey sexy my name is Chresanto but call me Chres I hope we can get together sometime."Chres said looking at me smiling.

"I do to besides you cute."I said then wink at him until the teacher interrupt us.

"Do you and Mr.August have to say something to the class about what y'all talking about because I think it more important then what I'm teaching right know."Mr.Ken said.

"No Sir.Me and Chresanto said then smile at each other.

"Okay then let get back to what we was doing."Mr.ken said.

"Why you talking that why your wife keep breaking up with you because you don't barley have hair to pull."I mumbled under my breath until everyone started laughing.

"That it's You have Detentions Bahja."Mr.Ken said writing a detention slip driving it to me.I look at it the rip it because I don't really care I got up out my sit and walk out I was in the hallway alone until I saw my bestie Yasmine and Shanelle in the hallway talking I ran up to them.

"Hey bitches what y'all did to get put out."I said.

"Well I got into a fright with Desiree."Shanelle said.

"Well I was talking back to the teacher cussing and saying that he didn't have any hair and that why your wife keep talking about you and what about you."Yasmine said.

"Well i got sent out of Mr.Ken class because I mumbled something that say That why your wife keep breaking up with you because you don't barley have hair to pull so I have Detentions now."I said rolling my eyes.

"But guess what we ain't going because like we always do skip detention."Yasmine said.

When she said that the bell rings then everyone came out until I spotted that boy name Chresanto I smirk time to make my move.I walk over to him then wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Bahja what you doing."Chresanto said smirking.

"I don't know you ask me."I said smirking filling his chest.

"You a baddie I see."Chresanto said pinning me against the lockers.

"I know but for you."I said smirking.

"Follow me."Chresanto said as we walk in a room.

"So why we here."I said smiling.

"I know you a player I'm not dumb sexy."Chresanto said walking up to me pinning me down on the floor kissing my lip and I Kiss back.

19 hours later......

When we was done we was talking and stuff I was sore I could barely stand up I put on my clothes I was going to walk out until I got pull back by Chres.

"Ay you just gone leave ma with you giving me ya number shawty."Chresanto said I wrote my number on a paper and gave it to him.

"Here Chres."I said giving him my number.

"Thx but wait."Chres said then grab me pinning me up against the wall kissing my lip until it turn into a makeup session.

"Chresanto let go before we late for lunch."I said moaning.

"Okay let go but you got to cover that up."Chresanto said pointing at my hickory on my neck I grab makeup putting some on.When I got through we walk to the lunchroom me, Chres went our separate ways.I walk over where the girls where until I saw my brother Tyga also my sister Breaunna.

"Wassup player sis."Tyga said putting his arms around my neck.

"Hey stop calling me that Tyga cheated on girls."I said walking up to my table.

"Ay B keep playing with me but I have to go also I know you got detention and you better go."Tyga said.

"Hell No I ain't going I'm leaving late on."I said.

"Alright but make sure you not pregnant again."Tyga said walking away.

I rolled my eyes until I saw the girls.I walk over to my squad Breaunna,Shanelle, Yasmine,India, Brooklyn.I sat down while the girls hug me.

"I saw you bahja."Breaunna said she was my sister.

"What y'all talking about."I said.

"Chresanto August the player of the school also a drug dealer."Yasmine said.

"You better make sure you not pregnant again."Breaunna said.

"Whatever."I said while we Started talking again.

Like, Comment, Share

Also this is my new book also if you want to see my other books go on this page theprettydoll go read my books also follow me on this page and the other page.