Chapter 22: Principal

[Chresanto POV]

Me and Princeton grab them pulling them away from each other.I went into the bathroom also I don't care which bathroom I go in (No gay Shit) as long as it clean bruh.When we got to the bathroom I push her on the ground.Today is not my day for this type of shit.

[Princeton POV]

I grab bahja taking her to the principal but she said didn't wanted go so I went to the nurse.

"Why."I said to her.

"What you mean."She said looking at me.

"Why you beat her up When I mean by that I mean bout earlier I'm dead ass serious."I said looking into her eyes.

"I did it for a reason okay because she a talking mouther like for real she told Chres on top of that me and you she went out with you."She said looking down.

"Okay and why you said she went out with me you must be I'm not jealous because you act like no boy in this school can't go out with nobody but you."I said.

"Jacob don't Start this again please."She said that piss me off because she said my real name like she my ma or da bruh she don't even Kno me like that.

"Lil girl you better watch wat you say or there going to be a problem Bahja because you didn't have to beat her because if you didn't know she used to be a stripper but her brother made her quit you think you all princess over the school you not cardi B nigga so stop acting like her you not no Whitley Houston lady so snap out of it you can never be them also your lame ass friends that is your friends that you so call call them because I don't barley see them hang around you honey so you need to stop acting so hard also I think principal want ya ass."I said pushing her out the door.

"Fuck you Momma Boy."Bahja said then I started chasing after her until we both in the principal office then we saw Tinashe also Chresanto.

"Sit over here far away from her you boys can leave I got this."Our Principal said I glanced at bahja as we left.

What going happen???
Is there going to get expell or suspended???

Comment,Read,Vote

Also get recent back😉