{Dillon} Accident

So, in Luka State: 30 Minute Break, Thomas' character doesn't have an official name so I'm naming him Dillon and the girl in the video Amanda.

There is nothing worse than watching someone you love be with somebody else.
It's like a stab to the heart when you realize how terrible that relationship is for them. Knowing there's nothing you can do about it is even worse. Basically, all of it sucks.

Half and hour ago
They were feeling fine
There's no tears now
In her eyes
He says she's fine tonight
And he's walking home
He's thinking of what she's done

I've been best friends with Dillion for as long as I can remember. I've been with him through ups and downs, through bad breakups and out of country vacations. I supported him through everything I can think of and he still chose her.

Go back now to him, to him
Gotta get a feeling, feeling
Go back now to him, to him
Gotta get a feeling, feeling

Amanda. Such a great name for a girl like her. She intoxicates every person she's around, everyone but me. That's why she hates me so much. She wants Dillon all to herself, but all she does is break him down. But now he can't leave.

Half and hour later
Kiss and cuddle she's fine
She fucked him over
Did him big time
It's a shame, it's a shame
That you have to treat him that way
But you blame, you blame him for everything

She claims it's all his fault. She claims he causes the problems, he's the one in the relationship that needs to change. She's intoxicating his every move and every breath. I won't stand for it anymore.

I slip the journal back into the box I always keep it in. I slide the box under the bed and latch it shut, hiding it from view. The past few days have been emotionally taxing for me regarding Dillon and Amanda. More than usual.
Dillon has been coming over more often which leads me to believe not everything is good with Amanda. He won't tell me anything but I can see it in his eyes that something is wrong. I just wish he would tell me what it is.
Amanda is growing more hatred towards me. She probably thinks I'm stealing Dillon away from her or something. Every time I go out with them for something she stares at me and scowls. I usually end up just leaving early and whenever Dillon tries to ask what's wrong Amanda just pulls him back to her. She's trying to distance Dillon from everyone he ever cared about so she can have him all to herself.

I reach for my backpack and pull out my biology text book. I open it and start taking notes, only interrupted when I get a text. From Dillon.
Dillon: Hey, you busy?
Me: Just studying. Why?
Dillon: You mind if I come over?
Me: Not at all.
Dillon: Great. I'll be there in 10 minutes.
Me: Kay. See yah then.

This is the third day in a row Dillon has asked to come over. I mean, I'm not complaining but, something is seriously wrong. I put away my study stuff and went into the living room to wait, turning on the tv. About five minutes later I heard a knock on the door, opening it to find a smiling Dillon.
"Hey."
"Hey. Come in." I step aside to let him in. As he's walking, I notice the small cut on his cheek. "Dillon your bleeding." He reaches up and touched the cut, looking at his hand. "Come on, let's get it cleaned up."

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom, pulling out a rag and the peroxide.
"Okay this is probably gonna sting a little but bear with me." I put the rag against the cut and he winces. I wipe the rag off.
"What happened anyway?" I ask while getting a small bandage.
"I just uh, fell off my motorcycle on the way here." Dillon fidgeted as he answered.
"Now I know that's not the answer. Tell me what's actually going on." I sat down on the sink next to him. He closed his eyes and debated for a minute, then opened them and sighed.
"Me and Amanda got into a fight this morning and things got....physical on her part." I cringed. Amanda was getting physical now? How long had this been going on?
"Is there anything worse?" I say, looking at him. He nods and pulls his shirt off over his head, revealing bruises and cuts and mild scars. I mutter a simple 'Oh my god.' before looking back up at Dillon. "How long?"
"A couple weeks. I tried coming here to escape it but all I could do was temporarily get away from it. It only got worse." He looked down to the ground. "I don't know what to do."
I grab the rag again to clean the bleeding cuts.

"You can't keep playing this game with her Dillon. If you don't end it now it's only gonna get worse." I rub the rag over the cuts on his abs, my eyes tracing my slow hand movements. He winces lightly.
"I know." Was all he said before there was a loud banging on the door and a screaming voice. I put the rag down and walk to the door. I open it to see Amanda, standing there with smoke coming out of her ears.

"Where is he?" She says, her eyes glaring at me with such hatred.
"Who?" I say back, annoyance in my voice.
"Who do you think, dumbass? Dillon. I know he's here."
"If you know he's here, why are you asking where he is?"
"Look, I don't wanna start a fight-"
"You don't wanna start a fight? Is that why Dillon has about ten cuts and bruises? Is that why he showed up here claiming to have gotten in a motorcycle accident just so he wouldn't have to tell that your a terrible girlfriend?"
Amanda now grew angrier.

"That is none of your business. Just let me through." I stopped her as she tried to push me out of the way.
"I'm not letting you hurt him again."
"And who are you to say that?"
"I'm his best friend. Have been for years. Been with him through break-ups, long term trips to other countries, jobs, dog-deaths, and now abusive girlfriends. So no, I'm not letting you through." I see Amanda's eyes glare at me more intensively, rage filling them. She brings her hand up quickly and moves it down to slap me, but as I brace for impact it never comes. I turn my head to see Dillon, eyes narrowed at Amanda, his hand gripping her wrist.

"You can hurt me all you want but you will never put a hand on (Y/N). Never." He let go of her hand and she stood there, stunned. I popped my hip out and smiled at her cockily. Her eyes narrowed in on me.
"This is your fault." She said.
"No, this is your fault. And this time I won't have you making me feel like it's mine. We're over, Amanda. And I never wanna see you again." Dillon said, forcing her eyes to go soft.
"No, Dillon please don't leave-"
"I'm not hearing your sob story this time. We're. Done."

Amanda huffed and ran down the stairs out towards her car. I shut the door slowly and backed against it, sliding down to hit the floor. Dillon sat beside me.
"I don't know how I just did that." I close my eyes and let out a breath, surprised when I feel Dillon pull me into him. I open my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck, feeling calm.
"Thank you, (Y/N). For everything."
"As your best friend, it's my job."

Alrighty. So I was gonna do a request that I got a long time ago (sorry about the wait by the way) but wattpad was screwed up so I couldn't see the request. Anyway, that will be up soon.

Also, sorry this took so long. I was on a small vacation and wasn't able to use my phone for much.

So, I hope you enjoyed! Bye!