{Newt} Please.

Warning: This chapter may be extremely triggering. Fan girl discretion is advised.

Beginning is coppied from chapter 55 of the Death Cure

Thomas shook his head, gripped by terror, very slowly reaching for the gun with his free hand.
"You wanna know why I have this limp, Tommy? Did I ever tell you? No I don't think I did." (SORRY THIS IS BREAKING ME AS MUCH AS IT IS BREAKING YOU)

"What happened?" Thomas asked, stalling for time. He slipped his fingers around the weapon.
"I tried to kill myself in the Maze. Climbed halfway up one of those bloody walls and jumped right off. Alby found me and dragged me back to the Glade, right before the Doors closed. I hated that place, Tommy. I hated every second of everyday. And it was all...your...fault!"

Newt suddenly twisted and grabbed Thomas by the hand holding the gun. He yanked it toward himself, forcing it up until the end of the pistol was pressed against his own forehead. "Now make amends! Kill me before I become one of those cannibal monsters! Kill me!trusted you with the note! No one else. Now do it!"

Thomas tried to pull his hand away, but Newt was too strong.
"I can't Newt. I can't."
"Make amends! Repent for what you did!" The words tore out of him, his whole body trembling. Then his voice dropped to an urgent, harsh whisper. "Kill me, you shuck coward. Prove you can do the right thing. Put me out of my misery."

The words horrified Thomas. "Newt maybe we can-"
"Shut up! Just shut up! I trusted you! Now do it!"
"I can't."
"Do it!"
"I can't!" How could Newt ask him to do something like this? How could he possibly kill one of his best friends?

"Kill me or I'll kill you. Kill me! Do it!"
"Newt..."
"Do it before I become one of them!"
"I..."
"KILL ME!" And then Newt's eyes cleared, as if he had gained one last trembling gasp of sanity, and his voice softened.
"Please, Tommy. Please."

"No!" I rushed to the front of the crowd. "No, Thomas don't!" He turned to look at me, tears evident in his eyes. Newt's eyes locked on me, all traces of insanity gone.

"Hey Newt. It's me, Y/N. You remember me don't you?"
"Y-Y/N?"
"Yeah. It's me. Do you remember what you said to me before we escaped that place? When I said I needed someone to stay by my side? Do you?"
He was silent.

"You said you would never leave me. You said you would always be by my side. And what are you trying to do now? Your trying to leave me. Leave us. For the second DAMN TIME! The second time Newt! Look at me Newt!"

He looked into my face, tears in his eyes.
"You told me to stay strong. You told me to take care of myself and the ones around me. Including you. And look at what's happening now. I failed. I couldn't save you and I couldn't save myself. I can feel it taking over my mind. I wasn't able to save any of us. I was weak. And now half of us are dead and it's all my fault!"
"It's not your faul-" Thomas started to speak, but I stopped him.
"Your right. It's not my fault. It's yours. And her's. I was supposed to be the one that saved us all. You wanna know how I know? Because I remember! I remember what it was like before the Maze! I remember what I was sent there to do! I was sent there to keep you all alive! Have you not seen my tattoo? In case you haven't, read it. It says Group A, Subject A6. Savior. And I failed. They weren't even gonna send me up there. But I fought to be SENT UP THERE! Only so I could be with him! So I could be with Newt! We were both infected! And we still are! And if you think I'm gonna leave him, your shucking wrong!" I could feel the insanity creep into my brain and take over. Which caused me to make a drastic decision.

"So," I said, my voice regaining some sanity. I sunk my knees next to Newt, staring at the gun in Thomas' hand. "If you shoot him, you shoot me too."
"Y/N don't do this..."
"Shut up Thomas! Shut up! Do it! Shoot me! I can't live like this! Not anymore!" Tears fell from my eyes as I stared at Thomas. I felt Newt's hand grab mine and squeeze. My teary eyes met his as I turned my head. I smiled and he smiled back. I turned my head back to Thomas.

"Please, Thomas. Please." I saw him raise the gun and point it at my head. I gripped Newt's hand tighter and whispered.

"I love you."

And with his heart falling into the black abyss...

Thomas pulled the trigger.

~
The bed I was laying in was warm and cold at the same time, partial to the open window and the amazing man who had both his arms wrapped around me. He smiled at me, then kissed my forehead.

"Good morning love." He said, his heavy accent mixing with the sound of the birds.
"Morning Newt." That was my nickname for him, his real name being Isaac. He kissed my forehead again and I closed my eyes, melting into his touch. I stayed that way for a while, enjoying the warmth. I smelled the sweet smell of chocolate chip pancakes, courtesy of our roommate Eddie, or as most people call him by his middle name, Thomas.

"Race you." I said, scrambling out of bed, laughing the whole time. Newt grabbed my hips and swung me around, pulling me back down onto the bed. I laughed as his lips pressed against mine, sending warmth up my body. Then I heard Thomas yell that pancakes were done, and we both scrambled to the kitchen.

~

People say that heaven is different for everyone. That everyone has thier own personal Heaven. Even thier own Angel. He's mine. Newt is mine.

Lemme just put it in perspective for you fan girls.

He's the Markiplier to my JackSepticEye. He's the Jughead Jones to my Betty Cooper. He's the Castiel to my Dean Winchester.

He's the Newt, to my Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I AM CRYING AND I IS DEAD.

Also sorry for my fandom references, I could help myself XD

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! If you have any requests feel free to shoot me a message or write in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading!

-LighteningLaxGirl