{Thomas} Cat

"Thomas stop!" I yell, trying to hold back the giggles attempting to escape.
"Not until you say yes!" He kept tickling me and kissing my neck, in an attempt to make me crack.
"Never!" I kept suppressing my giggles, the pressure building up in my lungs.
"Say it!" He laughed and continued tickling.
"Fine! We can get a cat!" I say, bursting into giggles.
"Yay!" Thomas acted like a small child, snuggling into my neck like a little boy happy that his mom bought him a new toy. I pet his head lightly and slowly, laughing at his childness.

He sighed and snuggled further into my chest, his hands wrapping around my hips. I wrapped mine around his back, just holding him there. The moment went on for a while, just us holding each other. I felt him smile into my chest and close his eyes, and I rested a hand on his head. Suddenly he lifted my hips and flipped me over so I was on top, and he looked at me and smirked. I bent down and put my lips to his, giving him a long, deep kiss. His arms wound back around my waist, and he pulled me down closer. His tongue flicked my lip asking for entrance and I allowed it, battling him for dominance. When he won out I groaned, and I could feel him smirk. I parted from him and smiled at him, and he brushed a loose strand of hair from my face.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I leaned in for one more kiss then hopped off the couch, walking towards the bedroom to change from my pajamas. "If we're gonna get this cat you should probably put on clothes." I heard him groan faintly and I laughed, walking into the bedroom to change. I put on an outfit that most people would call being "emo" since it all came from Hot Topic. It was a black Alice Angel t-shirt and ripped light jeans, with angel wing combat boots and a black lace zip up. Needless to say, I looked like an antisocial nerd. Which I am. So ha.

I went into the bathroom to do my hair, leaving it down to show off my (f/c) dyed tips. I put on some purple eye makeup and blush, then my favorite dark blue lipstick. I walked into the bedroom as Thomas was putting on his hoodie, and he turned and saw me.

"Did you go on another online shopping spree?" He smiled at me.
"Yes. Yes I did." I smiled back at him and kissed his cheek, leaving a small blue smudge. I giggled and whiped it off, and then I was unexpectedly thrown onto the bed with Thomas hovering over me. He kissed me slowly at first, then added more passion to it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him further down, adding more pressure to the kiss. This continued for a while, and when we finally parted, he had blue lipstick all over his face. I giggled and whiped it off again, then grabbed my lipstick container to touch mine up.

Once I was finished we headed out, hand in hand, and drove to the animal shelter. We walked into the kitten room (we decided we wanted a kitten and not a full grown) and were immediately surrounded by cats. One rubbed against my legs and purred, another tried jumping on my back, and another just sat and stared at me. Over in the corner, however, Thomas was amazed by one in particular.

It was a black cat with a whitish-grey on his feet and around his nose, and one of his ears had a chunk missing. I walked over and bent down next to it, holding my hand out. The kitten nuzzled my hand and then allowed me to pet it, flipping on its back so I could rub its stomach. It was adorable, and by the way Thomas looked at it, it was the one he wanted.

Five minutes later we were taking Mesmer home.

*Three Months Later*

"Look at her! She's so big now!" Thomas said over the computer screen as I held up Mesmer.
"She's only one year older, Tommy." I set her in my lap and pet her, and she started nudging my stomach. (Foreshadowing?)
"Still, she's gotten so big!" He looked at her and then behind him, speaking to someone on set. "I gotta go, but I'll call back after this scene."
"Do you know when your coming home?" I was eager to tell him the news.
"Uhmm, I think shooting breaks tomorrow so probably Monday."
"Okay. I'll see you later. Love you."
"Love you too." I turned off the call and looked at Mesmer, who was looking at me. "Yeah I know Mesmer. I'll tell him I'm pregnant Monday."

*Monday*

I saw Thomas come out of the plane gate followed by his cast mates who were coming to visit. He ran over and gave me a big hug, followed by Dylan, who I had become good friends with, Kaya, and Ki. They all said thier hellos and then piled into the car, driving to the hotel to drop off the rest of the cast. Me and Thomas drove back to our house, and so I decided to break the news.

"So, yah know how I went to the doctor the other day for that thing?"
"Yeah."
"The tests came back, and it said that," I parked outside of the apartment. "I'm pregnant." I smiled at him and he looked at me in awe, a smile slowly creeping on his face.
"Seriously?" I nodded. "This is amazing!" He was literally freaking out the rest of the night, and it was adorable. When we got inside, there was mail in front of the door from the vets office. We got inside and I opened the letter, smiling as I read it.

"Looks like Mesmer is pregnant too."