more story ideas? yup. I have lots of those

Sorry I've been away for a while. I entered in the wattys and didn't know if we were able to update while they were being judged. Also I've gotten a full time job so that left little time for me to write. Anyway, just a short chapter

Starts with-He still was not dead.
I'm talking about Arthur Pendragon. The idiot just wouldn't die. No matter what I'd done, how many armies I sent at him or what magic I used, he just wouldn't die.

Arthur proposes to Gwen, Gwen politely declines, and Arthur talks to Merlin about it. Bonus: Gwen obviously likes girls, and Arthur can't take a hint

Arthur walks in on Merlin having a bath. Then show the awkward week they have after.

Merlin in the present finding Arthur, but finding he's totally different. He's got some of the same morals, but due to growing up in a poor family, he was kind, saw Merlin as an equal and respected everyone until they proved they didn't deserve it. They meet in a coffee shop where Arthur kindly serves Merlin, leaving Merlin flabbergasted at the kindness coming out.

Merlin somehow switching his life for Arthur's, which gives Arthur his lifespan and magic. Arthur is the one waiting for Merlin in this one.

After all Merlin has been through, it would be surprising if he didn't have panic attacks or ptsd. Reasearch them and help show how these things affect people. Preferably don't romanticize them. Just show Merlin having horrible effects of ptsd, or having panic attack with Arthur around. On the other side its hard to write this properly without knowing it yourself. I'm sure I wouldn't do it justice.

Do one where Arthur has magic. I know ice written prompts about that, but actually do one. I may have already, but I don't remember. Tbh I don't know what I've written anymore considering I've done ninety something chapters.

Merlin teases Arthur about staring at some bloke, which makes Arthur turns bright red. Later Merlin asks Leon about it, and he explains that Arthur is most likely worrying about Merlin noticing the stares that Arthur sends Merlin.

Gwaine blatantly asking if Merlin is Arthur's mistress and stumbling on the words and going "mistress... Or mister?" Blushing ensues along with a long scolding Grains endures before he asks again.

Another modern day one where Arthur is learning about the objects in the muggle world.

Gosh can't believe I'm actually considering this, but writing what happens in the washroom after the hide and seek chapter. If you comment here I'll consider it, but I might get half way and decide not to

Arthur sees Merlin turn into Dragoon... What's his reaction.

Arthur enters crystal caves by accident, and finds he gets magic. Long ago Uther had found a way to suppress Arthur's magic. Now Arthur must learn to control his accidental magic that occurs regularly.

Modern day, Merlin just met Arthur. Then when they're in the car together, they're hit by another car. Morguase, Morgana and Nimuah are in the other car. This time Nimuah, Morguase and Merlin die. Morgana and Arthur survive and reconnect.

Maybe another Hogwarts chapter?

Arthur basically being a protective boyfriend.

Comment if you have more ideas. No promises if I'll do them, but I love to see other's creativity and will attempt to do my favourites when I have time.