Morgana's Misplaced Memories

I've been looking for a book I found on wattpad, it's about Merlin being taken to another kingdom by sorcerers for a magical type of hunger games in a different kingdom. If anyone knows the name of a book like this, please comment. Thanks!

Random photo I found.

That would be me if I ever had the chance to be on set

Somehow Merlin had knocked out Morgana. She had attacked Camelot again, and Merlin had hit her on the back of her head with a frying pan. Let me say that again. A frying pan.

One of Camelot's knights was about to stab her with his sword when she had awoken. She'd screamed, and begged Arthur for help. The person she'd become would not do that. In fact, the person she'd become would rather glare and fight then beg. The past her on the other hand, would. A glimpse of the old Morgana sparked a hope in Arthur, so he had stopped the knight's blow with his own sword.

"Morgana?" He asked.

"How- how did I, did I get- get- get here?" She stuttered and shook with fear.

"What do you remember?" At the moment, Arthur saw the girl he grew up with, not his enemy.

"Well we defeated the anfanc about a month ago..."

Turns out she still was the old Morgana. She'd lost all memory of everything that turned her evil. So Arthur took her home. I mean what else could he do? Kill the innocent Morgana or take her home. Hopefully she would not regain her memories.

..............

It had been a full month since Morgana had returned. She'd heard that she was gone for a few years, but not much else. Uther was dead. Although, no one could tell if she was happy or sad about that. Showing no signs of her new, cold self, Arthur was starting to trust her, and let her roam on her own without a guard.

By now everything had gone back to normal. Well as normal as it could be with Arthur as king, Morgana as his ward, and Gwenivere gone with Lancelot. (Lancelot never died, Gwen chose him, Arthur realized he was never in love with her, it was just a crush.) Merlin was the main similarity left for Morgana and Arthur.

Somehow Merlin acted like he was trying to keep distance between himself and Lady Morgana. It didn't matter how much he tried to hide it, because everyone who was there before Morgana went rogue could notice the difference.

The usually happy go lucky boy they knew disappeared around Morgana. Instead he took on a rather regal persona. The boy showed her respect. That worried Arthur. Merlin showed no one true respect... Well except Lady Morgana at the moment.

Lately the counsel meetings had been private. Not even servants were allowed in. So when Arthur admitted that he had been thinking about letting magic back into the kingdom, Merlin had dropped his pitcher of water beside Arthur's bed.