Alternate Hide and Seek

For mature audiences

"8, 9, 10, 11, 12..." Leon was counting to fifty while everyone else scrambled to find what they thought was the best hiding spot.

Elyan had gone towards the Armoury. Gwen, towards the throne room. Morgana towards Arthur's room. Percival and Gwaine had raced each other to the kitchens for the best hiding spot with the most food. Earlier Merlin had found a good spot to hide in a hallway near Morgana's room, that he now raced to. Arthur on the other hand was so excited he didn't know where to go. Until he remembered that one cabinet that could fit one person, and it honestly didn't look like it could open.

"29, 30, 31, 32, 33..."

Arthur was almost there, he was passing Morgana's door at the moment.

"44, 45, 46, 47, 48..."

He swung the cabinet open and he moved himself to fit with whatever was already in the cabinet.

"50! Ready or not here I come!" Leon screamed as loud as he could. Somehow his voice was echoing around the castle so everyone could hear. It may or may not have been Merlin's doing.

The thing that was in the cabinet was warm. Arthur was confused so he struck a match. He nearly jumped at what he saw. There right in a tangle of his own and Arthur's limbs was Merlin, and they were way too close for comfort.

"What are you doing here Merlin?" Arthur whispered.

"Camping with sharks," Merlin casually whispered. "Hiding what else would I be doing here you prat?"

"Well-"

"Shut up Arthur someone's coming!" Merlin frantically muttered.

Just as Merlin had warned, padding of steps soon passed.

Then came silence. For a while anyway. By now the match had burned out, and they couldn't see what they were doing.

"Merlin stop touching my crotch."

This caused shuffling, but something was still touching his crotch. I'm fact the shuffling had nearly made Arthur moan.

"Whatever you just moved was beside my stomach, now move the limb between my crotch!"

"Umm, I can't really move much, but I'll try," Merlin softly and shyly spoke.

This time, the limb on his hip moved, but the one on his crotch just shifted into a different position that actually made Arthur moan.

Blushing in the dark, he hoped somehow by some miracle Merlin hadn't heard that. Unfortunately, they were far too close for Merlin not to.

Now Merlin realized that he'd probably moved the wrong limb, and moved his leg back, and moved his arm. Apparently he'd moved the wrong arm because Arthur moaned even louder.

"Merlin," Arthur whispered half aggitated and half enjoying it.

Merlin was horrified because he knew which limb was now touching Arthur's crotch, and he definitely couldn't move it. He was palming him with his left hand. It was at this point that Morgana passed. They could tell because of her nearly silent humming. When she passed Arthur let out another moan.

"Merlin."

"I'm sorry, I can't move my arm without giving away our position!" Whispered Merlin actually meaning the apology.

Then Arthur did something that he hadn't expected him to do. He moved into his hand. Then Merlin realized just how hard Arthur actually was.

"Move your hand a little!" Arthur practically begged.