Silver Valley

What if there was a place that executed people if they didn't have magic? Like the opposite of Camelot? Pinterest inspired. Another magic reveal. Just so you know, I won't be able to write chapters as often. Don't worry though, I will get more out whenever I can!

Somehow, Arthur and Merlin had gotten themselves into another one of their... Situations.

Two men had stood directly ahead on a path Arthur was taking. Of course Merlin was there. When wasn't he? The two men proceeded to say spells that caused Merlin and Arthur to fall unconscious on the spot.

Luckily, Merlin had awoken at some point, and knocked both men out. Then dragged Arthur to a safer place.

Arthur wasn't exactly awake yet, although he was awakening at the moment.

"lin, where we be?" Looking around Arthur found almost everything was different then the usual scenery.

The normal Beech trees had been replaced by tall trees with dark red bark. The leaves an olive green. Not like the light browns with bright greens he was used to. Instead of the usual rounded tops, he found they had more of a diamond shape to them. The ground was a rich brown, covered in leaves. The equipment next to him was definitely not Camelot's... It seemed more like peasant's tools.

Beginning to get slightly scared, he called out for his best friend again. Now he looked down and found not his usual chainmail, but strange clothing. They seemed like peasant's clothing, except for the golden pins with small carvings in them. They fit him quite well.

"Merlin?" Arthur called.

No answer.

"Merlin?"

Once again, no answer.

Beginning to panic, Arthur shouted, "MERLIN?"

"I'm coming you entitled Prat!" His best friend's words helped to calm him greatly.

After a quick conversation, Arthur had learned a lot.

Arthur had awoken next to a large kingdom he had never heard of before. The kingdom? Silver Valley. This kingdom executed those without magic. In fact, they practically hunted them like animals. So Arthur was not in the best place at the moment.

See another problem, was the fact that they had to go through the kingdom to get back to Camelot. Silver Valley had two large, uncrossable mountains at the sides. The place itself was built in a large valley. They had two large towers on each side to watch for enemy armies. It was named for its large silver castle that was built into the highest mountain. Knights and guards everywhere. At least thats what Merlin told of his brief expedition in and out of the Valley.

"Great!" Arthur responded sarcastically. "Stuck in a kingdom where I'm hunted!"

"Feel bad for all those squirrels rabbits, and deer now don't you?"

"Shut up Merlin!"

"Sure thing sire. So what's your brilliant plan to get out?"

"Sacrifice you, and get back to Camelot." Arthur told Merlin matter of factly.

That shut Merlin up for a while.

............

In the end, Arthur's plan was basically, just winging it. So now they were halfway through Silver Valley, and it seemed it would be easier then they thought.

Walking through the magical Kingdom, they noticed many fixing their homes, lifting things, and transporting goods with only a few words.

Ahead, there was a gate. There were a few guards standing on each side who asked why you were entering, and told you to do magic if you wanted to pass. There was a rather long lineup for it, although the lineup was going quickly.