Mind reading gone wrong

Wow, 75th chapter. I'm still going strong apparently.
Awesome idea from Fangirl_on_a_leash.

Stupid knuckle headed, donkey brained fool that thought giving Arthur the ability to mind read would help the great Emrys! In all honesty, he had just made Merlin's life harder. This putrid sorcerer that Merlin now despised, thought that distracting Merlin, and placing an enchantment that didn't seem to have a counter spell, on Arthur. Why the dolt thought that was a good idea, Merlin didn't know.

That poor excuse of a sorcerer had forced Arthur and Merlin to separate before placing a spell on Arthur. Then said sorcerer booked it. Luckily the pea-brained simpleton had, or else he would have died a swift death from Arthur, or... the unspeakable from Merlin for hurting Arthur.

It took them a good ten minutes to figure out why Arthur kept hearing things. That was when Arthur admitted the sorcerer had spoken a few strange words. After that Merlin pieced it together.

This spell had been stuck on Arthur for a month. Merlin may have been tortured before, but he swears that month was worse than any torture he had ever recieved. There were many incidences which caused Merlin to cringe, and want to curl up in a ball once he'd found the deepest darkest cave where he would never be found again. Unfortunately there was a such thing as responsibility. So he'd stayed and reaped the consequences.

..........

The first incident happened when Arthur first got off his horse when they returned from trying to find the wretched sorcerer who caused this whole mess. Arthur had slid down gracefully, and began walking elegantly when Merlin had thought, "I wish I could slap that *ss."

Whipping around Arthur had looked at Merlin in shock before Merlin remembered the enchantment placed on him. "Oh my goodness, I didn't mean you Arthur!"

He'd managed to save himself.

That time.

..........

There was a private meeting going on. It was a very serious one too. The people inside required servants to bring them food. These servants had a tendency to gossip. So in truth, it wasn't very private. All because they needed their wine when decision making.
They must have been drinking a lot when Uther had decided to create a death penalty for using even a simple spell.

Despite the meeting being of great importance, Arthur was obviously bored. He'd been sipping on wine and agreeing if the things that were said were reasonable.

At some point, he'd licked his lips and wrapped them around the cup gently. The lips spread around the cup had been quite a sight.

"I'd love to kiss those wonderful lips," Merlin had thought to himself completely forgetting about a certain something again.

Arthur had nearly choked on his drink. Earlier Arthur had mentioned that he could tell where the thoughts came from, and usually who had thought them. So Arthur knew it was Merlin who had thought that.

It wouldn't have been that bad, if it weren't for the fact that there were only males in the room.

..........

Soon they'd discovered that Arthur could also see pictures imagined in other people's minds. That would have been great and all, if it happened in another way then how it had.