Waking up with a hangover

I'm still on vacation. Just made this real quick for y'all people that still seem to like this book.

Where am I? Merlin thought to himself. It wasn't his bed, but it was a bed. His head was throbbing too much to open his eyes. Wait... I was at the bar with a few friends...

It was really warm in this bed, so Merlin tried to push the blanket off of himself. The heat source was most definitely not a blanket. Actually the 'blanket' felt muscular. The 'blanket' also snored. Loudly.

Without opening his eyes Merlin tried to move. Who ever was behind him simply clung onto Merlin tighter stopping him from escaping.

Then a few newer knights started making fun of me... Arthur was there, and got mad?

Slowly the person moved his head from the previous position in the pillow into Merlin's neck. Soft breaths caused Merlin to shiver. Where's my neckerchief? He thought. Then as one of the arms wrapped around his waist slid down, he realized he was nearly naked. Only his underwear remained.

We started playing a drinking game... Great, I probably got drunk. I'm such a lightweight. Merlin sighed at this thought.

Feeling his headache slightly decrease, he chanced a peak. Opening his eyes he found... Arthur's room?

The bet! That was why he was here. Apparently Merlin had lost.

Slowly Merlin cranked his neck to the side, and found a mob of blond hair.
Arthur...

"Knock, knock, knock." Someone was at the door.

Merlin tumbled out of the bed while Arthur sat up swiftly.

The door creaked open. I really have to oil those hinges sometime.

"Arthur, we believe Merlin is missing. Gaius told us he didn't come home last night, and he didn't meet me where we had planned to."

Ah, yes. Last night was supposed to be Merlin's turn to drag Gwaine to his home. He'd probably been awoken by some bar manager yelling profanities and telling Gwaine to get out.

"He was with me after we played the drinking game." Arthur told Gwaine confidently. "I know where he is, don't worry."

"Alright sire. See you at training. Or at least tomorrow's training because you missed today's." Gwaine joked before leaving. Then they heard that horrid screetch again from the door.

Quick as a bunny Merlin was dressed and racing to the door while looking at his feet. He then bumped into something. Arthur.

"We won't speak of this to anyone, agreed?" Arthur's arms were keeping Merlin from moving. Nodding he tried to get out of Arthur's grip, but failed.

Whispering his next words next to Merlin's ear, "but maybe we'll do it again when you haven't drunken so much." Arthur paused, "now you know the drill. Polish my Armour, sharpen my sword, and clean my room. Oh, and don't forget my lunch."

Arthur then let go of Merlin. The dark haired boy was soon at the door. Looking back, Merlin found a shirtless Arthur. This felt far different then when Merlin helped him change. When Arthur winked at Merlin, Merlin turned bright red before running off to do his chores.

At the moment Merlin was dreading bringing Arthur lunch. It would be extremely awkward.

Stupid bet. Was the main thing that was going through his mind. Arthur had bet that he could get anyone in the kingdom to sleep in the same bed as him. Then Merlin snorted. Which Arthur took as a sign that he didn't believe him. The winner would get a large favor from the other. Great. I'm doomed.

I made this really late at night, so it's prolly not the best.