Random ideas

Basically just a chapter of random ideas I had, but will never write. If you want to use one of these ideas on your own book, go right ahead. Just give some credit for the idea, and let me know where to find it so I can read your awesome stories too!

Write from new character's pov. They can see the lifespan of a person above their head, one day this person meets Merlin, and he has an infinity circle above his head.

If Arthur had magic
Merlin and Arthur both have magic. They both stop a knife that was aimed at Arthur, then they look at each other when the gold is gone, they both say "okay I can explain..."

What if Arthur was suicidal?

Arthur is being harsh when Merlin messed up on something, and tells him something along the lines of: "your father would be ashamed of you, no one could ever love you, and your useless. Your lucky you have this job!"Merlin breaks down crying...

Merlin or Arthur lose something important and panic trying to find it.

Merlin and Arthur find a way into the attic of castle and find something weird

After decades of Merlin living alone, and he agrees to go on a blind date.

Merlin helps someone he shouldn't have, and get thrown in jail. Then the person he helped breaks him out. (Preferably in another kingdom, with Arthur.)

Merlin has a creepy secret admirer/ stalker person.

Merlin is helping Geoffrey in the library when he finds a glowing book. Only Merlin can see the glowing, and it speaks to him. The words on the inside are in a language no one understands. Geoffrey kept it hoping he could translate it one day.

Write about Something that Arthur, and Merlin experience as children, and will never forget.

Morgana or Gwen ask for help with their periods

Start one off with "I'll never forget the day I became an only child." Preferably make it Merlin, or Percival. One of the other knights is good too.

What if Nimuah and Merlin became allies instead of enemies?

Start with: His voice never sounded so cold. Make Merlin truly mad at Arthur.

     Survival mode.
Arthur and Merlin find themselves lost in Cendred's land. (Preferably wilderness.) The catch? They are being hunted by a horrible, monstrous creature. Double catch, the monster is only following them because it wants Merlin to turn it back into a human.

Merlin finds a book of random spells. The book is called 'Strength' or something like that. At first he tries a spell and it does nothing. He's tired, so he goes to bed. The next day, he feels strange. Although, he thinks nothing of it. So Arthur and himself go on a hunt. Of course they get attacked. The attackers realize that nothing can pierce Merlin's skin after the patrol/ group is unconscious. They run, and Merlin has another pathetic excuse. Then Merlin continues to go through the book and try out new spells.

Modern, where Merlin is secretly a super hero. The super heroes name is literally Merlin, and he has fake wing thingys.

One day, Arthur starts noticing how terrified Enemies are of Merlin.

Merlin is friends with, (know each other quite well) get along with, and jokes with the grim reaper every time they see each other.