Cross Dressing

Morgana is still good, and likes messing with Merlin and Arthur.

It had started out a normal day. Waking Arthur. Getting Arthur dressed. Trying not to get hit by a flying goblet. Just the usual.

Then on Arthur's way to training with the knights Morgana had stopped them.

"Arthur, I wish to steal Merlin away for the day, is that all right?" Giving a warm, charming smile, to make it more likely to happen.

Arthur looked to Merlin, then back at Morgana. "I guess, but as soon as you're finished I need you back for chores." he paused. "Do whatever Morgana wishes for the meantime." Morgana and Merlin nodded and headed to her room.

Merlin had a bad feeling about this. (Not the bad feelings he gets when someone is going to have a near death experience, but when something that is going to be embarrassing is about to happen. You know?) As he entered, he noticed there were no heavy boxes to lift, no mess, and nothing that he could truly help with. Although he did notice a lot of the things girls used to make themselves more beautiful. Gwen was smirking in the corner. So far he didn't like this.

"Remember how Arthur said 'do whatever Morgana wishes in the meantime?" Merlin nodded with a fearfully expression. "Well we wish to make you look like a girl. All I want is for you to let us."

Merlin's mouth fell open, and his eyes widened. This was not what he expected.

"May we get started?" Gwen asked Merlin excitedly.

This caused Merlin to look around. He was looking for a way out of this situation. Realizing that there was no way out of it, he swallowed and nodded.

Up until now, Merlin had no idea how much time and effort girls put into their how they looked.

Gwen had taken to finding a dress that would match his eyes and hair. That took Gwen about an hour of her muttering things like: "blasted dress wouldn't fit him." "Colour doesn't suit his complexion." "Too loose at the chest." And many other things like that. Finally she found an emerald green dress that she helped Merlin into. Merlin had hated how well it fitted.

Morgana on the other hand had taken an hour to give him what she called 'extentions'. These had made his hair go down to his butt. It was rather itchy.

When they'd finished those they started adding things to his face. Merlin of course couldn't see, but Morgana and Gwen seemed to be happy with the results they were receiving.

When they brought a mirror to Merlin, he nearly fainted. Merlin genuinely looked like a girl. He'd say he looked nothing like himself, but that was partially true. Merlin's prominent cheekbones, and his eyes were the same, but his bright red lips, darkened eyebrows, and light blush matched perfectly with his dress. He was unrecognizable. Merlin HATED it. Truly, Merlin really looked like a girl.

"MERLIN! WHERE AR- you," Arthur went from angered to amazed in a matter of seconds.

There in front of Arthur was the most glamorous woman he had ever seen.

"Hello lady..."

Morgana decided to help Merlin out. "Margaret. She's mute, although she can write very well." Arthur stepped forward and kissed a frozen in place Merlin's hand.

Arthur brought his best flirting skills into play, "Well lady Margaret, will I see you around?"

Merlin had gotten over his shock, and had had enough by now and spoke up, "Yes actually you will, tonight in fact. For chores."

The look Arthur had on his face at the moment was priceless. Morgana and Gwen were crying from laughing so hard. While Merlin was just scowling.

"Can you never tell Morgana she can do whatever she wants with me again? That would be greatly appreciated you prat," Merlin asked with a snarky tone.

That was when Arthur fainted.

.