Double date

Pinterest inspired

"Merlin, tomorrow you're going on a double date with me." Arthur more demanded then asked.

"What?"

"Tomorrow, I'm going on a date with princess Althea. You're coming for her maid who is more beautiful then you deserve. We'll be going on a picnic near the river."

Merlin was too horrified to respond. A date? With Arthur there? This will be really awkward no matter what they're like.

"But you see," Arthur continued, "we need to clean you up."

Merlin didn't even have time to answer before Arthur was dragging him through the halls by the hand. Tripping was the main form of transportation for Merlin. While Arthur on the other hand was speed walking... Or skipping, but Merlin couldn't tell because he was too busy catching himself before he was pulled too hard forward again. Suddenly they were in a clothing shop, and Arthur was grabbing random pieces of Clothing. Most were made of silk and looked extremely expensive.

"Put these on."

Black trousers and an Emerald slip on shirt were pushed into the changing area with Merlin. He slipped them on still not quite sure what was happening.

When Merlin stepped out Arthur immediately checked him out.

"Trousers yes, shirt no." Arthur turned to find another shirt and came back to Merlin four minutes later. Then Arthur proceeded to push Merlin behind the changing screen with a red shirt this time.

This shirt was complicated, and had to be put on from the back.

"I can't get it on, maybe grab another one," Merlin suggested.

The suggestion was completely ignored. Arthur came behind the screen to find a shirtless Merlin. "Give me the shirt." Trying to hide his embarrassment of seeing Merlin like this, he put his attention (well most of it) on the shirt. "Turn around Merlin."

Now Merlin's back was to him. So neither could see the other's blush. Arthur had figured out the shirt and began to wrap it around Merlin. Their skin kept touching, and Arthur kept shivering at the contact.

Finally when Arthur had finished he took a step back. Neither of them seemed to realize the other missed the touch too. The two idiots assumed it was only themselves, and the other didn't feel that way.

"This ones good. Need help untying it?" Arthur asked with a strange desire to see Merlin's bare chest again.

"Umm, I think I've got it," muttered Merlin

When Merlin came back out holding two shirts and a pair of trousers, Arthur grabbed the one he didn't like and put it away.

"Arthur I can't afford this." Merlin was looking at the prices with a strange look.

This caused Arthur to chuckle. "I'm paying for it,"

Merlin had tried to argue, but Arthur wouldn't have it. Soon Arthur was dragging Merlin to another place. Although, Merlin had mo idea where, but he had a suspicion they were back in the castle due to what the floor looked like. When Arthur came to a halt, Merlin saw the lady that usually cut Arthur's hair.

"Sit," Arthur commanded.

Ten minutes later the lady had Merlin looking like a prince. Well besides the clothing.

"Alright Merlin, I'm going to need my armour polished for tomorrow, and my sword sharpened. After that rest up. Maybe some beauty sleep will make you look semi okay, and I want you up earlier then usual so we don't want you to look horrid. You'd scare the ladies." Arthur teased.