what would have happened

Random thought I had.

It was the feast celebrating magic being forced out of Camelot. Morgana was pissed, and Arthur was being a complete git. There were bustling servants everywhere.

Sulking in her room was Morgana's new favourite hobby, but Uther wouldn't have it for this. To Uther, this was far too important for petty grudges.

Then there was Arthur telling an embarrassing story about a random servant.

Soon, Uther silenced the hall. " We have enjoyed twenty years of peace and prosperity. It has brought the kingdom and myself many pleasures, but few can compare with the honour of introducing Lady Helen of Mora."

After the polite applause, the music begins to play. It starts off soft. Then a beautiful voice joins the mix, enamouring all with the strange words. Then it began to take on an eerie tone, but it was beautiful just the same. Eyes drooped, and heads fell. Suddenly every one was snoring as the singing became intense. Cobwebs grew in seconds, and 'Lady Helen of Mora' pulled out a dagger.

She got closer. Swift, powerful steps.

With strength, the dagger became embedded, and 'Mora' gave a cackle before doing a swirl and turning into dust. Then she was gone. Everyone began to awaken.

Except one.

Uther had already lost the love of his life due to his own idiocy. Now he'd lost his son for the very same reason.

Uther was left with the responsibility, and the burden of many deaths on his hands. He couldn't live with it anymore.

The next day, Uther was found dead in his room.

Panic was spread through all of Camelot. What would they do without a king?

Then one night, the question was answered. Morgana took control of the kingdom. In a month, Camelot was prospering more than it had in years. Within two, magic was back in the kingdom. Within three, she was saved by a strange boy called Merlin.

.