Another: Merlin's scars are revealed

Basically title, except Merlin and the group of knights (Arthur included) are caught. They go to torture Merlin, and the person sees the many scars. Along with the knights.

How they got themselves into these situations, Merlin didn't know. He swore one day he would be able to avoid them, but today was not that day. In fact, that day wouldn't come for a matter of years.

At the moment they were all tied up in a bandit camp. Getting out seemed unlikely at this point because they'd taken away weapons, had large groups of guards and were quite prepared for them to try to get away.

So the only option at the moment was to wait.

"Nice weather we're having!" Gwaine mentioned.

Arthur dramatically sighed. "Gwaine there's no windows."

"Well, a few people told me that a good way to rid yourself of conversationless silence was to speak of the weather. So far it worked."

"Who told you that, and why would you apply it now when we're in a tent?" Merlin asked.

Gwaine opened his mouth to put the blame on someone else, but was interrupted by a tall man entering.

"I demand you let us go," Arthur spoke angrily.

The man smirked, crossed his ams and leaned on one leg. "Why would I?"

"Because this one," Arthur nudged his head toward Gwaine, "will drive you insane, and if you know what's best for you, you will let us go."

The man snorted. "I can deal with annoying people."

"Do you have any apples?" Gwaine asked from the other side of the tent.

"No."

"What about an ale?"

"No."

Now Gwaine was pouting. "This isn't making me like you. I feel like you don't have many friends."

The guy felt the need to defend himself, but he was interrupted. "Actually-"

"Why I feel bad for you mister strange, scary dude I don't know. The ladies must be terrified of you, and you must never get any action."

Gwaine was honestly their best weapon when they were captured. He could talk their ears off and then more. Multiple times people had let them go because Gwaine was so annoying.

"That's a lie! Ladies lov-"

"Surrreee," Gwaine continued. "You must really hate your mother and your father. They gave you the ugly."

At this point the bald dude in front of them had enough and smacked him. Luckily Gwaine had a high pain tolerance. Also he couldn't feel much because he was still fairly drunk.

"Well that just proved me right. I touched a nerve didn't I? People in your home village call you ugly a lot as a child?"

Smack!

"That must've hurt your feelings."

"SHUT UP!" The dude angrily shouted.

"I'd give you a hug if I could. For what it's worth, I truly believe you're a sweetheart that's been forced into hiding."

At this point the man left crying.

"Wow, what was that? A high score? It usually takes me longer to make them cry," Gwaine mentioned casually.

Leon spoke up, "a minute and thirteen seconds. Your old high score was a minute and twenty eight seconds."

Later a different person came in. "How did you make Runicorn cry? He's the toughest person I've ever met! Tell me!" He demanded.