Chapter 65 - A Night Out In London <3

CHAPTER 65

"No Louis! I'm not going to go!" Zayn yelled at Louis as the two walked into a convenience store.

 "Oh c'mon, Zayn! Everyone’s said yes to go! You can't just sit there forever being depressed about Stephanie! We know how hard it is, that's why we're trying to help you to get over it!" Louis shouted back.

 Zayn stopped walking, sluggishly spun around, and clenched his jaw hard. "No, alright?! I'm not going to go clubbing two weeks after a girl, who I once loved, died! You can’t just expect me to have fun while she’s lying there in her grave.” Zayn sighed, “That’s just inappropriate man.”

 He turned back around and pulled out a bottle of Pepsi from the stores fridge. Louis covered Zayn’s steps and bent down on his knees, keeping his red cropped pants hovering an inch above the dust-covered floor. "Please Zayn! You’ve got to go! You’re right man, it has been two weeks. One week to long! You have to let go of her sometime. And this is your perfect chance to. It’ll get your mind off her being gone and all. You know, have some drinks, chill out, and meet some ladies other than Rachel…" Louis lifted his eyebrows and stretched out a smile.

 Zayn, with an irritated look written on his face, peered down at Louis whilst he mentally laughed at him for struggling to balance and beg on his tippy toes. He then gave Louis a quick eye roll and wended towards the crisps.

 Louis straightened out his knees, sighed, and walked off in search of more snacks.

 "Okay, I'm pretty sure Harry only asked us to bring two bottles of pop and two bags of crisps. Why have you got all that?"

 Louis slowly reeled his eyes down to see his crossed arms thick with six bags of crisps, four Red bulls, and two bags mint candies. His pressed lips tilted into a guilty smirk as he looked back at Zayn. "Well, it's always better to have more than too little.”

 Zayn arched an eyebrow at Louis and then walked up to the cash.

 Louis emptied his snacks onto the counter and dove his hand in his pocket to fish for his wallet. His eyelids quickly propped all the way back and he turned to look at Zayn. "I think... I think I forgot my wallet at home, Zayn..." A cheeky smile sprung onto his face, hoping Zayn had clued in.

 Zayn groaned under his breath and reached into his back pocket for his wallet. "If you go put away those two bottles of pop, I'll go clubbing with you guys."

 Louis’ cheeky smile squinted his eyes and he immediately answered back, "DEAL!"

 -------------------------

"So that means we're going to have to cancel our 'date' or whatever you'd like to call it. Harry wanted to do something tonight with me and redo the whole night of the accident, but I guess now that this clubbing thing is happening, and he's invited all the guys over to his stepdad’s bungalow, we can't have our night anymore." Rachel told the girls.

Ash suspiciously glanced at Rachel. "It's weird how you don't look too bummed about it though...."

 Rachel's eyes widened. "I, well, no – I mean, well, I guess I was just kind of nervous. I mean, finally I've got the old Harry back, but that also means I have to go back to my old self as well – always being nervous around him. Remember I used to just be that random girl who had a major crush on the hottest guy in school. I guess I owe it all to bumping into Poopy Payton in the hallways for giving me a chance to have officially met Harry. I love him I do, but I’m just super nervous around him now."

 Eleanor giggled and walked over to Rachel, clutching her shoulders at arm’s length. "Aw, Rach. That’s normal. It happens with every couple. Even though Louis and I are so close and complete goof balls around each other, I still get the jitters and butterflies whenever we go on a date. The boys are just so perfect, you never know how to feel."