Chapter 17 - Harry's Surprise Continued..

Chapter 17 - Harry's surprise continued...

"Well that was something wasn't it! A very interesting experience, thank you Harry, but I don't see why we're so dressed up. Are we going somewhere special?" I asked for about the hunderth time tonight. I was still unaware of what was going on, but Harry was stubborn on making sure his surprise remaining a surprise.

"Yes, some where special indeed. By the way, you look fabulous." he moved his arm and softly stroked my arm. 

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself in that suit," I complimented him and kissed him softly. 

Harry parked the car in the middle of absolutley nowhere. He helped me get out of the car and we walked for who knows how long. We walked along the sidewalk, passing the other stores around us hand in hand. I think, I wasn't too sure but I think we were finally here.  It was one of the most lavish restaurants in the city. 

"Harry, are you serious? Are we really going in here? You know how expensive this stuff is, you don't have t--" 

"Rach, Just calm down! I'm in charge of this date tonight, you trusted me when we escaped a hotel, you can trust me now," he held onto my hand and pulled me into the restaurant. 

I could tell there was no going anywhere with getting a no from Harry..

We walked in to some beautiful music playing. The restaurant had white lights shinning all around the restaurant. I mainly noticed the spotlight on a certain table along the aisle. It was a table for two...reserved for us.

My mouth was wide open, and Harry nodded his head proudly. He with me down the aisle towards the special table under the spotlight. I looked around admiring the place and realized every one was staring at us.

"Here you are love." Harry said pulling out the chair for me to sit in. 

"Wow Harry, I don't know what to say..." 

"You don't have to."

"No but, you've done so much for me. You really do know how to make a girl feel special."

"Not just any girl," he held onto my hands ontop of the table, "just for you."

I blushed so hard. How lucky was I to have him in my life? I couldn't believe I even doubted him for a second. "Well thank you, it really means a lot to me."

"You're welcome, you know I would do anything for you love, I just wanted you to know that." His soft, raspy voice sent tingles down my spine.

He picked up my hand about say something, when a group of musical performers stopped by our table playing songs for us. I couldn't stop laughing and enjoying myself. After the performers left I realized Harry had left the table. 

"Harry? Harry where-" I turned around to see Harry standing on the stage. 

"Umm, hello? Hi, I mean uh- Good Evening everyone. I just wanted to take this time to um, let you all know that well-- okay honestly I'm not really good at this I've never done this before so let me just start all over." Harry squirmed around a bit uncomfortably, took a deep breath and started again.

I wasn't quite sure what he was about to do but I nodded at him to signal that everything was okay. He smiled, showing off those beautiful dimples on both of his cheeks. 

"So, there's this girl that I've known, for a very, very long time. I've had a bit of a crush on her for a while, we share quite a bit of history together." he spoke into the mic and lifted his gaze his eyes meeting mine. I smiled back at him.

"I actually got expelled from school because I defended her and beat up these assholes trying to bother her." The crowd cheered at that, and so did I. "I was then transfered to another school."

The crowd grew into the moment, listening into Harry's story.

“I had to transfer to a different school where I met another girl, who I eventually fell in love with. We entered high school together. Sometimes in the hall way this girl would pass by me and she looked so incredibly familiar. I always knew I had known her from somewhere but I couldn't put my finger on where exactly. I soon came to notice little things, she was miserable at sports," He said with a giggle watching me sink into my seat of embarassment. "and when the track coach called her by the name "Morgan" I knew exactly where she was from. She was the same girl I crushed on back in grade school, it wasn't hard to believe why I couldn't recognize her, she had grown so beautiful over the years. Things happened and it brought me to a very bad break up with the girl I fell in love with and after years of being together, we had to call it off. I was heart broken and at a very horrible stage in my life. Slowly, I began hooking up with girls, leaving them the next day, playing with their emotions and putting mine before theres. And there came my reputation as the player."

"Awwhyeah, you get some honey!" Someone called out from the crowd.

"Trust me, it regret it more than anything. The only reason I hooked up with all those  girls and would sneak of their rooms before they woke up, was because I was scared. Scared of falling in love with someone again and being so attached to a relationship that would probably never last as long as I wanted it too."

"Awwwhhhh"

"That player reputation has lasted for a while until another girl came into my life. I never thought in a million years the girl I loved from a far felt the same way about me, until destiny reunited us with eachother. To think about the history we shared together in grade school, neither of us said a thing to each other in high school. Not even a quick hi. If we weren't going to attempt to make anything happen, then destiny would take charge and do it for us. Senior year was when it was decided we were going to be together. On the first day, yes on the first day I was late for school, I didn't care much since I was used to skipping and being late for class. Since the door was locked,  I was more than happy I didn't have to attend geography. But there came that girl, running towards the room, panting and out of breath. I could see the worry on her face, the goody good was finally going to miss a class for once. She pulled on the handle and was exhausted when she realized, she was late and would miss her first day of geography. She turned her head and saw me and I saw her. That was the moment, we clicked and instantly had a connection. I felt that connection between us, that told me this wasn't the end of our friendship or whatever we were meant to have together. I became friends with her all over again through a volleyball team she was forced to sign up for." I laughed, covering my face from the rush of all the memories that were rushing through my head. 

"We weren't too close yet, and neither of us tried that hard to make it happen either, but once again there was destiny. I'm a big believer in destiny and there it had brought us together again. She was stuck stranded in the middle of nowhere when her car broke down. I didn't even know it was her but I pulled over to help. That's when it all began, running away from hotels, taxis, kissing in the rain. They were all moments I will never forget. I have never felt these kind of feelings for any girl other than this girl. All these moments were shared with one special girl, who has stolen my heart since I was only 11. Her name is Rachel Morgan. And I want to dedicate this song to her to show her how much she means to me. It's called "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder.” Harry ended the speech, and moved the mic away from his mouth to clear his voice before he began to sing.

I couldn't help but let the tears fall while Harry sang. The speech itself was so incredibly wonderful, and his voice was unbelievable. I knew he meant every word he said and now he was dedicating a song to me. At that moment, I realized...I was in love with Harry. I had actually fallen in love with him. Maybe I was just an easy sucker for love, falling for any trap a guy set. I don't know, and I don't care if this really is all a lie that Harry had just said, but for now I knew I believed him. I believed every word he said and I loved him for it. 

After he finished singing, he thanked the audience and headed towards our table. I watched him shake the hands of many people congratulating  him...on whatever they thought this speech was for. Before he reached our table,  I ran into Harry's arms and crushed his lips with mine. I loved him so much. He ran his hands up and down my back, as if he knew this was another one of my weak spots. I could just melt in his arms. His lips moved with mine, and he slowly pulled back with our noses touching.

"I love you, Rachel." Harry whispered looking into my eyes. 

"I love you too Harry."

We smiled and pulled into another kiss with the whole restaurant watching us, once again. My lips spread into a smile. We pulled back again and he wrapped his arm around me, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

"Wanna go home now?" Harry asked brushing my cheek with his soft hands. 

"Sure." I replied with one more kiss.

END OF CHAPTER 17!!

Hope you enjoyed, and please help spread my story around guys!

Thanks so much for reading everyone, please continue to share the story! :')  
-- Rida xx