Chapter 35 - Let the truth, be told!

Chapter 35 - Let the truth be told! 

  “Umm did I say something wrong?" Stephanie asked confused and stood there still waiting for me to shake her hand. I quickly snapped out of my thought and shook Stephanie's hand, forcing a smile. 

 "Hey.”  I said quickly, eyeing Zayn from the corner of my eye. He was still smiling at Stephanie. The way he was looking at her, it was more of a gaze. It was the kind of look where the guy just knew how lucky he was to have that girl. That girl was Stephanie for Zayn.

 The jealousy raged within me. I don’t know why the hell I was being jealous when I was with Harry and my goal was to make him remember everything and get back together. Why was I so upset that Zayn had moved on? Zayn finally broke out of his stare with Stephanie and glanced back at me.

 "Oh, Rach, did you want to tell me something, you kind of rushed over here as if it were an emergency." Zayn asked calmly.  

 There was no point in asking him what I wanted to ask now. He had already moved on. "No, just wanted to say hi. See ya guys later maybe." I bit on my lip and walked away. 

 Stephanie smiled back brightly linking her arm to Zayn's, as they both walked off into the other direction. 

Of course things always had to work out this way for me. Liam was mad at me, Zayn found a new girlfriend, Harry lost his memory and all of the moments we had together. Danielle was still thinking Liam cheated on her, Niall and Emma were having their own lives and Kate was just set to ruin mine. Then there was Louis, still in grief after the loss of Maria. And now another new secret? 

I believed Liam when he said there was nothing going on between him and Maria. But Liam was obviously hiding something else behind that. Maria was his stepsister, okay. But why hadn't either of them told Louis or me that before? Or even Danielle? 

I was going to get to the bottom of this soon, but not just yet at least.

 ---------------------------------------------------

 "Sorry guys. I always end up meeting you all here late." I sighed as I sat down at our usual spot in the Caf. 

I realized Emma had finally joined us at our table and was sitting close to Niall. "Nah, it's alright. Considering all the drama that's going on with you right now, we completely understand." Louis smiled at me trying to make me cheer up. 

I giggled. "Well then Emma, you must now know me as the girl with the drama in this group." l said to her as she started eating her pasta. 

Emma laughed, "No not at all Rachel, Niall says a lot of things about you! Good things, that’s what made me want to meet you guys and talk to you all so badly." Emma exclaimed. I figured she was a lot like Niall. Just as cheerful, always enthusiastic about everything. Niall blushed. "Yeah, I guess I mentioned some things to her about you all here and there... " 

 "Some things? Niall, you're always talking about them! You’re--" Emma stopped talking and smiled, realizing Niall was blushing more than ever. She giggled and kissed his cheek.  He looked up at her gazing into her gorgeous green eyes and kissed her softly on the lips.

  "You really are my princess aren't you? You’re always managing to cheer me up." He whispered to her as their noses touched.

 "You guys are just so adorable! Kills me, I’m single as fuck." Ash sighed and dropped her spoon on her plate in greif. Everyone laughed rolling their eyes.

 "Well, from what I can tell Emma, is that Niall really loves you. I mean look! He's actually sharing his food with someone for once!" Nat pointed out the fries he had offered Emma.