Chapter 54 [Part 2] "You're always there for me..." <3

Chapter 54 [Part 2] 

*Harry's POV*

"Lou! I can't hear Rachel or Zayn; how are we going to find them?!" I called out to him, coughing and wheezing. 

"I don't know! I can't see a thing!" Louis let out with a struggling breath.  

"Okay how about we get out first, then we can come back in later to find them? We should do this first just so we know how everything is outside, and we can also catch our weakening breaths." 

Louis nodded his head quickly, "Deal, but we're coming back in." I nodded back in agreement and the both of us ran towards the door. 

We both rushed out, and collapsed onto the sand, breathing in the fresh air. Oh the air never felt so wonderful. We could not stop coughing from the amount of smoke we inhaled.

"Oh my--are you okay Louis?!" Eleanor called leaning over to aid him.

"I'm fine. But Zayn and Rachel are still inside!" 

“The ambulance is on their way don't worry Lou!" I overheard Eleanor say.

"What’s even happening!?" I choked out. 

"Apparently the storm got so bad, that a lightening bolt somehow caught onto the cabin and set the entire place on fire." 

I struggled to stand up after falling onto the ground repeatedly, and looked over. Everyone seemed present....but some other people were missing. Danielle and Liam were here standing there in eachother's arms. Niall was here, still trying to grasp the situation. Nat and Ash were both here standing off on the side. Louis was here, still laying on the gritty sand.  Eleanor, who was consoling Louis, was here right near me.  Kate were also here, as I had seen her earlier. 

Zayn and Rachel were still inside... but someone else other than them was missing. 

Lauren. 

"OH MY GOD! SOMEONE HELP! LAUREN IS STILL INSIDE! I HEARD HER SCREAMING!" A girl shouted coming out of the cabin.

I turned around abruptly. How did she even get in there? I had to save her. But who would save Rachel and Zayn? I was hoping that Zayn was atleast trying to do something to get themselves out of there and hopefully save Rachel as well. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't save all of them... it would be too risky.

Rachel had a chance of being saved by Zayn--Lauren had no one to rely on. I ran off as fast as I could ignoring the constant calls of people behind me calling at me to stop. 

"HARRY! YOU CAN'T GO IN! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS NOW! I'M SORRY!" Louis shouted at me pulling me back. 

"LET ME GO! I'M GOING IN." I ripped Louis' hand off of me and ran back inside.

The fire had gotten much worse. There was nothing visible, everything was covered in smoke. Icoughed my way into the cabin a little further, and I didn't need to go too far to find her. I saw Lauren and ran to her.

"Lauren, I'm here. I'll get you out of here." 

Lauren coughed in attempt to remove the smoke from her face. Her face was pale and she looked as if she would go unconscious any minute. "No Harry, just go. You need to find Rachel in here. I came in to come find all of you guys but got stuck here instead. You need to go find Rachel. She needs your help."

"No Lauren, I'm helping you." I shouted and picked her up in my arms. 

She was burning hot, and sweating uncontrollably. She had been in here much longer than she should have. I looked out ahead of at the damage throughout the entire cabin, and took a deep breath.