Chapter 52 (part 2) - What Love Can Do....

Chapter 52 (part 2)  - What love can do 

I think I had gotten used to the fact that my life wasn’t in the least bit normal. And what had just happened, was another example of that.

 "I think...I think we just had sex." Zayn finished my sentence.

I let out a short gasp. What the heck was wrong with me? I just broke up with Harry, literally, and I decided to go sleep with someone else? We both awkwardly stood there, just staring in space for a little while. 

"Now...this is awkward." I bit on my lip and felt myself blushing. 

Zayn cleared his throat, and slowly looked away. "Umm, Rachel. Your shirt is over there." He pointed to the far end of the room. 

I finally realized that I was still only in my  Bra and jeans. I flushed with embarrassment, and rushed to grab my top, and quickly pulled it over my head. There was no point in hiding much anyways right now...Zayn had already seen me naked. A million things rushed through my mind, some of guilt, and some of pure confusion. The biggest question on my mind was to why I couldn’t remember a thing from last night? I really felt, that instead of sitting here and thinking about all this, I should just leave immediately. But something held me back. Did I want this to happen? Why hadn't I left before if I didn't want it to happen, and why would I let it happen? 

"Zayn, I can't believe we just did this. This is crazy." 

Zayn finished buttoning his shirt up, surprisingly he had done it all the way up this time. "You're telling me. I don't even know what to say. I feel bad too. I mean, you just had a break up and all..." 

I smacked my palm on my forehead in frustration. "I can't believe this! But you could have stopped me at least? If I was that damsel in distress, you should have known better than to take advantage of me!?" 

It was lke my words were a slap in the face to him. "So you’re saying all of tis is my fault now? Rach I’m just as confused as you are, I don’t remember a fucking thing from last night. You can’t put the blame for all this on me! And I sorry for coming after you to make sure you were okay after you walked off late at night crying! May I remind you, you're the one who kissed me!" 

I stood up, and moved closer to Zayn so that there was only little distance between us. "I DID NOT. You... you’re... your lips were just right there! I moved back from the hug and my face brushed against yours and you were the one who leaned in and kissed me!" 

He laughed and turned away. “You-You’re so delusional I can’t believe you right now." 

“I’m not the delusional one, you are. How do you expect me to believe that you also don’t remember anything that happened last night? You were the one trying to 'get with this.' I moved my hands up and down my body seductively. 

I could tell he was trying not to react, but his serious face slowly broke into a crooked smile...and then he burst out laughing. "Okay I'm sorry, but how can you not expect me to laugh at that." 

I didn't even mean for it to be funny, I got so caught up in the argument; I had no idea of what I was even saying myself. I chuckled and shook my head, "I'm sorry, I really shouldn't be accusing you. It was the both of our faults, let's leave it at that. I'm just a little lost about what's going on." 

I plopped down on the bed behind us. For most people, in a screwed up situation like this, things between them would mostly become very award and they would go home in shock. But for Zayn and I, the fact that we were so close decreased the awkwardness between them that was really expected.