Chapter 26 - Lies and Betrayals

Chapter 26 - Liars and betrayals 

"What is this scrumpious scene, it actually woke me up early on a saturday morning." I pranced into the kitchen, smelling the lovely aroma around me awake fresh on a saturday.

Maria beamed up at me and flipped a pancake on the pan. "Oh, It's just my blueberry pancakes. Have a seat, they're just ready!" 

I took a seat right away and poured myself a glass of milk. 

"So, how were the movies yesterday? Did you have fun?" Maria asked while she searched the fridge for some syrup.

I took a sip out of my milk, "Yeah It was, but there was some unecessary drama it could have  done without." 

"Oh really? What happened?" Maria asked interested. 

I placed the cup back on the counter and sighed "Well, first of all, you do remember that girl Kate I've been talking about this whole week right?"

"Yep, the flirt-a-holic?" Maria asked to make sure. 

I loved how Maria already understood everything so well. 

"You got it, well, we met up with her at the movies and she put on this whole fake act that she always does, trying her best to be this friendly girl whenever Harry is around. It just irritates me so much because I know how she really is. When Harry wasn't there, she was even bitching off about him! I don't find that girl comfortable to be around. I just always feel as if she's planning something. And the best part is, Harry being the sweetie he is, invited Kate to the movies with us!" I shouted in a sarcastic tone.

"What?! No way!" Maria was stunned. 

"Yeah, then I met up with Zayn a few minutes later and decided it would be funny to give Harry a taste of his own medicine. He's always around Kate and having conversations with her while I'm around, so why would it be wrong if I talked to Zayn while he was around? Except later, we ended up confirming things and Harry explained to me how him and Kate are never getting back together. He even mentioned something about making it up to me tonight at the party."

"Oh yeah! The party! Well that's good you made up. Are you going to go?" Maria asked placing a pancake onto my plate. 

"Thanks. Yeah I'm going, pretty much the whole school is, are you?" I asked her curiously biting into my delicious pancake. 

Maria frowned pouting her lips and stared down at her stomach. "No, I can't. My belly is starting to come out now, I don't want people noticing and asking questions." 

I felt bad. Maria and Louis were known to be the party animals of their grade. He had been doing his "victory lap" for a while know and had been at this school for a long time. But whenever Maria used to be with him they were known to throw the biggest parties and always being invited to each one. It was sad to have to see Maria having to give all of that up now. But with a baby came responsibilites and it would be better for her not to get too tempted by the alcohol that would be there. So I didn't want to convince her to come. 

"Don't you worry, once you're a hot mama I'll make sure to throw you the biggest parties ever." I tried my best to cheer Maria up, even though my jokes weren't that amusing...

But I made Maria laugh, which was good enough.

We both finished eating our break fast  and I headed on upstairs to pick out what I was going to wear for the night. I didn't know whether I should be excited or nervous for the party. I pulled an outfit our of the closet and layed it on my ironing stand. As of now, I was feeling a mixture of both emotions. 

------------------------------------

"So Niall? Did you ask Emma yet or what?" I asked him while his eyes were glued to the TV.

The group was hanging out over at my house until the party so we could all get ready together and drive out together as well. Of course I was going with Harry, but he convinced me that it was okay and I could go with my other friends. He would meet me there. I was a little upset that he didn't mention anything about coming with us and joining us, I did want him to finally get to know my friends. But I wasn't  going to force him, if he really wanted to he would do it on his own. 

"Nope, I'm just gonna ask her at the party." Niall answered still staring at the TV.

Nat groaned and rolled her eyes, chucking a magazine at Niall's head. "Niall, grow some ballls would you?"

"Grow some maturity!" Niall threw the magazine back at her. 

I sighed ignoring the two obviously used to their stupid arguements. I ran upstairs and grabbed the two outfits I wasn't too sure on wearing and pulled them in front of me as I ran back downstairs. "So anyways...girls! Which dress should I wear? This one, or this one?" I held up a cute and quirky dress in one hand, that was light blue with a floral print all over it. In the other hand, I held up a short dress that I would usually, never wear. It was hot pink and very revealing on the clevage. 

"Umm no offence Rach, but whats with that one? You would never wear it!" Ash asked confused. 

"Kate said to wear something 'sexy' " I mimicked Kate as best as I could.

Ash waved her hand. "I say wear what you want! Let her be stupid! You don't need to show off to anyone, you already have Harry." 

"Good pI nodded my head in agreement, "Good point, okay, I guess the blue dress it is then!" I placed the dresses down as I checked my watch.

"I think it's we should all get ready now. Well us girls since it's gonna take us longer, Niall have fun being glued to the TV!" I called to him and the girls followed me upstairs. Niall hadn't even bothered to look over once. 

------------------------

"Rach, wheres my purse?"