Chapter 61 - The LA trip comes to an end...

CHAPTER 61

 "I don't think she realized what a big deal she is to me. Has she forgotten what happened a few days ago? Rachel and I had sex okay. She acts like it's no big deal and keeps it a secret from everyone. I'm not saying for her to announce it to the world, but at least show that it meant something. Do I really show no importance in her life?" Zayn expressed himself to Louis as they stood in line still waiting for Harry Rachel and Niall.

  "I know, I get what you mean Zayn. But if you really think you're the better guy for her, then give her some time. Show her how patient you are and you really love her that much that you would wait." Louis replied back comforting him. 

 Zayn nodded for once instead of arguing. It all did make sense. Even Rachel herself didn't know what to do yet, he would just wait for her like he always had.

Speaking of Rachel…where was she? And Harry, and Niall? Where were they? The flight was going to leave very soon.

  Niall, Harry, and Rachel were all missing....where could they be?

 ---------------------------- 

He couldn't go back out there now. Niall couldn’t believe his own thoughts right now. His own feelings. What was wrong with him? He had never ever felt this way before for any girl, and for the girl to be Rachel?

This was all too much. How could this be happening? How was he falling for one of his best friends? Was that even allowed?

 That was like Louis and Rachel being together... completely nuts.

  How was he expected to go out and talk to her like they used to after he had complete different feelings in mind. He would just do it. He would build up the courage and get out there. No way was he going to tell her that he had feelings for her. 

She was already so torn up with the Harry and Zayn situation; he didn't want to add more stress to her life. Niall would do it for Rachel, he would forget about his own feelings for her. Because he cared for her. He had to live with keeping his feelings for Rachel a secret. Without anyone knowing.

After all, she was his best friend.

 -----------------------------------------

 Rachel couldn't stop staring into his deep green beautiful eyes. They were lost into each other’s eyes, as if they had finally reunited after so long. 

 The longing feeling to be able to touch each other knowing the real Harry was back, to be able to feel each other’s lips against one another was unexplainable. Rachel began tearing up. 

 This was too much happiness for her. Her Harry was back. The Harry she was in love with.

  "You remember....ever...everything...?" 

 Harry licked his lips once, and nodded. "Yes, I remember everything. I can't believe all this time I went through my life without remembering a single one of our moments together. We had so much that happened between us. All this time, it was as if someone had pulled me far far away from you. But I have you back now, and no one can take that away." He pulled her close into a tight hug.

Except there was voice inside Rachel's mind, reminding her.  "There is someone.... Zayn." 

 ------------------------------------- 

"Okay that's it. I'm going to go find them. They’re taking way too long and we have to leave soon." Louis flung his bag over his shoulder onto the ground.

  "Yes that seems like a good idea, you should do that. We're leaving shortly." Mrs.Barns added. 

 Louis nodded and walked off in search for Harry and Rachel. What was taking them so long? Did they get into another argument perhaps..?