Chapter 11 - Wish number 1; Complete.

Chapter 11 - Wish number 1; complete

"Wow, what a coincidence yeah?" Harry said smiling. 

“Harry, how are you so calm when these kinds of things keep happening to us? Aren't you ever worried?" I threw her fists in the air. 

I really did wonder how though, all I could think of was the negative, and those horrible questions would circle my head and never leave me alone. Harry didn't seem worried at all in these kinds of situations. 

"Well, it’s better to live your life with some fun now right? I mean now you have a story to tell your kids how you escaped a hotel and jumped off an emergency ladder" Harry's face beamed as he told me.

“Um, if I want my kids to turn out normal, I don’t think I’ll be telling them that." l pouted her lips and backed away.

We both laughed at each other and then finally just sat there.

"But you know, this time it's not so bad. We can always just catch a taxi, were in the city now." He said calmly.

"Oh yea, right duh."  

The two of us rushed out of the car, parking it in an area where we could make sure to get it back the next day somehow. Harry stopped to make sure he had my hand, and we both rushed to grab a taxi. We got inside, and finally rested on the seats, after  all that running today. I was exhausted and dying to get home so I could collapse onto my bed and just sleep. It wasn't too long until it began to rain. Rain, it was one of my favouite things...

We both began talking about how lucky the two of us were to be inside a car right now. The taxi driver stopped to get some gas, while we waiting inside the car patiently.

"Wow Harry, We were only talking about rain a while ago and it's already pouring outside. Seems like you'll be getting your kiss in the rain sooner than you thought." I teased him, nudging him lightly.

“Hey, it's just a little imagination I'm not determined that it'll actually happen." He shook it off "But I still need to find the girl" He pouted his lips.

"Good point" I replied laughing. 

It would only be a dream to be the girl that Harry kissed in the rain, I could only imagine.  My eyes fell to the floor, noticing an umbrella sitting on the ground. It was like in the movies where that little lightbulb popped up above your head. I had an idea...

I turned my body towards him, "Harry, ou’re going to think I'm crazy, but after all the things we've done together in the past two days, this might not be such a big deal." I really don't know why I wanted to do this, but the thrill of all the things we had done already, it was still inside me and I wanted to get one more thing done before this day was over.

"Oh do tell Madam" he asked with a goofy grin on his face.

This excitement was rushing through me. "How about we ditch this cab, without paying of course once again, and walk home. And if you're too worried about getting your hair wet, you can even use the umbrella to keep yourself dry." 

"You are insane. What happened to the good girl inside of you?" Harry teased with a smirk on his face.

"Oh shut up! So, are you in or not?" 

He stared at me for a bit and then finally smiled. "I'm in. Let's do this." He replied taking off his seatbelt.

I grabbed the umbrella from the taxi and Harry made sure to look out the window carefully to check if the taxi driver was still out of sight. 

"Ah, good, the coast is clear. He's inside the store paying now, c'mon!" 

"You make it sound like we're robbing a bank?" I glared at him.

"So what? It adds more effect. Now hurry before he comes back!" Harry answered. We opened the car door and booked it out of the taxi. l opened the umbrella, and Harry held it covering it over the both of us to keep each other dry.

"That was close! I actually thought he would see us!" Rachel said panting from the mile they just ran. 

"Yeah, I know. Boy, I'm so tired."

I giggled. The rain felt so nice, Icould feel the tiny drops pelting on my arms, the rest of my body completely dry, covered from the umbrella. The nice, fresh, and cool weather around us made it feel so nice and calm. The pattering sound of the rain hitting the umbrella with every drop, but it slowly, started to get louder and louder.