Chapter - 59 The Answer, is finally here.

Chapter 59

 Harry Styles. 

 Zayn Malik. 

 Two people, but only one choice. The decision had been made.  Rachel didn't know whether it was the right one, or the wrong. Only time and destiny would tell her that. 

 For now, what seemed right was only this. 

 ----------------------------------

 {A MONTH EARLIER ) 

[Something’s, that were never known.....] 

"Zayn, man I'm not playing this damn game anymore. You're a cheater!" Liam angrily chucked the game controller on the ground.

 Zayn smirked. "Oh Liam, don't be such a sore loser, I aint cheating. You just can't win." 

 “Oh shut up!" Liam rolled his eyes grinning.

  "So.... are you really going to do it today? Are you sure about this?" 

Zayn paused the game, and turned over to face Liam. He took a deep breath and crossed his arms out in front of him. 

 "Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I mean she's the only girl that I've been so attracted to in so long. And I don't mean by just looks. Rachel is beautiful, she is... but her personality just makes her stand out, out of the entire crowd. I've met many girls before and not one has caught my attention as much as she has. I've only been here for half a year and known her for only so long, but it feels like I've known her my entire life." 

 Liam nodded understanding, but something about the look on his face just made it seem like he wasn't convinced. 

 "I don't Zayn, it does make sense, you really do feel strongly about her... but I just don't want you to be hurt. I don't want you to feel disappointed. Just cause her and Harry have had a big argument, it doesn't mean she's going to forget about him and go with you. Danielle and I have been together for a long time now, and even I don't know if we'd be able to go together to-" 

 "Liam, I know what you’re saying." Zayn cut him off before he could finish and stood up. 

 "I know she might not feel the same for me, and still want to go with Harry. But I need to let her know what I feel about her. She needs to know my true feelings. I will ask Rachel Morgan to prom. I will." 

He finished and marched off.

 ---------------------------------- 

"I don't know Styles, you really made her mad this time." Louis replied to Harry as they walked to their next class. 

 "I will make it up to her. I know what I did was wrong, but I planned a romantic evening for the two of us. I want her to know that I really do feel bad for what happened, and I don't even want her to have the thought of us two breaking up. I can stand small arguments and fights... but a breakup with Rachel? Never. I finally got a chance to call her mind, and I'm not losing that. And after I make it up to her and swoon her with my charm... I'm going to ask her to prom."

  Louis gasped and his eyes widened. "YOU ARE!? Am I the first person hearing about this?" Louis asked excitedly. 

 Harry nodded grinning. 

 "WOW HAZZ! Good on ya mate, I'm happy for you. Hopefully Rachel realizes that you do love her and accepts your apology." Harry hugged Louis tightly. 

 "Aww thanks Loueeh! You're the best!" They laughed and walked on their way to the next class.

Harry thought to himself. He had this planned perfectly. The night was made for Rachel to remember forever. Alone, just the two of them in front of the lake, a lavish dinner, and a smooth boat ride.