Chapter 57 - Louis and Eleanor's Romantic Night. <3

Chapter 57

"What do you mean you just lost your phone!?" I watched Danielle scolding Liam as if he was a child.

"I don't know, I swear it was just in my pocket last night after I came back from the hospital. I might have just left it there."

"You better find it Liam, how else am I supposed to get a hold of you?"

Liam smirked at Danielle getting so worried. He placed his hands gently by her cheeks. "Calm down sweetie, I'll make sure I let you know where I'm going before I do and let you know when I'll be back."

He carefully pulled Danielle close to him and kissed her lightly on her forehead.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just getting a little paranoid now. All these relationships seem to be turning into disasters; I just want to make sure we both stay safe and together at all times." Danielle whispered quietly.

Liam moved his hand down Danielle's cheek till it reached her chin. He lifted her head up gently.

"But the thing is, we won't ever turn into one of those relationships. Trust me; we'll both be safe and together for a while."

Danielle giggled and kissed him on his lips lightly.

I stood aside just watching them and smiled. It was good to see a happy couple once in a while. As I walked back towards the bathroom, I stopped for a minute. Wait? Did Liam just say... did he just say he lost his phone since last night? This meant that Liam wasn't the one who had his phone. Someone else had overheard our conversation.

I groaned and massaged my fingers on the temples of my head.

"Oh hey Rachel, you're up?" Danielle called to me sweetly finally noticing me.

I jumped a little and nervously answered back. "Oh...umm yeah! Morning, I'll just go get us some breakfast."

Liam and Danielle nodded and let me go, thankfully. I pulled out some Mini Wheat's cereal from the cabinet and got a bowl to pour it in to. There was no reason for me to get stressed up about this, it was fine.

There was nothing too confidential that had been discussed between Stephanie and her. She had nothing to worry about, nothing.

--------------------------

"So what time are you going to see Zayn again today?" Louis asked while he fiddled with a ball in his hands.

"I don't really know. I wanted to let him rest for a bit."

"Yeah that makes sense. I might not be able to come with you though today. I have um.... plans." Louis tried to avoid eye contact with Rachel.

Rachel leaned over to make sure Louis was looking at him in the eyes. "Louis.... tell me. What are you going to do?"

Louis sighed. "Okay fine. Just promise not to tell anyone?"

Rachel rolled her eyes. "I promise whatever. Now spill."

"Well, I've planned kind of a romantic night for Eleanor. I've realized I haven't really done much of anything for her since we've met. The day she got here all there was, was drama, drama, and more drama. I want to do something different for her for a change. So I was hoping if it was okay if I skipped visiting Zayn for today?"

Rachel sighed. He should know her better than that. "Louis, you really think I'm going to stop you from doing something nice for a girl you... possibly love? Go stupid! I'm not that mean."

Louis giggled. "Yeah but here's the thing. I don't 'possibly' love her. I do love her."

Rachel gasped and her heart exploded. "Oh my gosh Louis, I'm so happy for you." She reached over and pulled him into a hug.