Chapter 73 - "The Final Decision."

Chapter 73

Sometimes it feels as if life goes on too fast. The moments spent in between involve so much fun, laughter, making friends, discovering things, discovering love, finding love, and being in love. Love is something everyone experiences once in their life, some may in a few years along the way, and some do in their teenage years. For some, love may become more complicated than it sounds. Twists and turns coming your way, complicating things further. It’s about finding the right one.  But the most complicated of all, when two perfect boys, which you would only dream of, fall in love with you. When you can only choose one, even though you love them both. When love gets complicated, it only takes a day to change? In this case, it’s more like a year. Choosing the one you love isn’t as easy as it seems when you’ve fallen for both of them. Is it possible to love two people at the same time? One will never know, only time can tell what fate will bring one girl, and two guys towards. The day has come, and it’s decision time. This is, when love gets complicated.

 ------------------------------------------

“How come you can’t tell us the decision?” Louis asked Rachel curiously. “Yeah, it’s not like we’re going to try to change your mind or anything, and we won’t tell the boys either!” Danielle added in complaining.

Rachel let out a big burp and shrugged. “No can do guys, I’m sorry but I want the boys to know first. Before anyone.” She explained to the gang collapsing on Danielle’s couch.

“But have you even made your decision yet? “ Eleanor put her hands on her hips, expecting Rachel to say no, and sure enough, she did.

“Nope.” Rachel answered right away.

They all looked at each other shocked.

“Rachel, what are you saying? You keep saying you’re going to make your decision soon. When is that ‘soon’ going to actually come? I think it’s about time yano.” Niall advised her, putting his feet up on the foot rest infront of him.

“Yeah Rach, you can’t keep them frightened like that just waiting for when you’re going to tell them, and then you never do.” Liam sat down beside her, popping open a Pepsi can.

“Put yourself in Harry and Zayn’s shoes, they must be going nuts right now!” Lauren added.

Rachel groaned, and had enough. “Alright guys! Can ya leave a girl be? I know what I’m doing now. I appreciate you guys being all into this, but you really don’t need to. I told the boys, I would spend one last day with each of them before I made my final decision. Just like I usually do, when Zayn or Harry treat me to something special. I want to spend one more time like that with each of them.”

“And then are you sure you’re going to decide after that?” Danielle cocked her head to the side unsure if Rachel was going to or not.

Rachel sighed. “Yes Danielle, I swear. This time I’m not backing down. Whatever comes to me and tells me to back down and save it for later, I’m not listening and giving in this time. I’m going to do it for sue. I’m going to do what I want. It’s wrong to keep the boys waiting forever, and then more complications coming our way as always. There’s been so much drama involved with this situation, and I’ve always pulled you guys into it making you guys have your arguments and fights with each other as well. I just want to apologize for that and say I’m sorry. I can’t believe I’ve waited this long when I really should have decided a while ago instead of playing with everyone’s feelings. You’ve all been there for me from the start and I don’t know what I could do to repay you all.”

“Rachel, how many times do we have to say this? Between friends, sacrifices are made, fights and arguments happen, we care for each other and take care of one another. Why is that so hard for you to understand? We’ll always be by you and support whatever you have. We’ve done it all a long.” Louis hugged her and jumped on her lap.