Chapter 37 [ Part 2 ] "Somehow, someway..."

Chapter 37 Part 2 - Somehow, someway...

 --- STEPHANIE'S P.O.V. ---------

 "Zayn? Babe…you can let go now, I'm fine walking to my front door, from here." I giggled reminding him.

He blushed and finally let go of my hand.  "Sorry, I just feel so protective of you sometimes, I like you that much.” He pulled me closer to him, so we could feel each other’s soft breaths. I brushed my hand across his cheek. “God why am I just meeting you now? Why didn’t you come sooner into my life? I think you’re the most perfect boyfriend I could have every asked for.”  

He replied with a soft kiss on my lips. His tender lips kissed me at a steady rhythm. He pulled back slowly letting me go. "You should get going now. I don't want your parents to feel that I’m a bad influence already." Zayn smiled kissing me once more, before he hopped onto his motorbike.

  "Thank you, again Zayn. You really made my birthday extra special." I thanked, gazing into his tempting eyes. 

 He winked and drove off. 

 I sighed. After having the perfect day I had to come home…and face the person I hated the most out of this entire world. 

 ------------------------------------------------

 I unlocked her door and quietly stepped inside. I very carefully hung my sweater up on the coat rack and crept quietly into the kitchen, hoping she wouldn't notice me.

  "You can't always hide from me you know. I'll always find you." Her voice struck me, causing me to jump startled.  

I froze in my spot, took a deep breath and then turned around. "What do you want from me now...Kate." 

 Kate sneered, getting up off the couch. "Nothing, I just wanted to say hello to my lovely stepsister. Is there anything wrong with that? I don't think so. How are you, sis?" Kate grinned.

I bit on my lip. I tried my best to show I was brave. But there was only fright and terror inside of me. "It's my birthday Kate, at least leave me alone for today." I basically pleaded. 

I watched her glare at me. She threw her magazine on the glass table in front of her and slowly marched up to me. "I am aware what day it is. I’m also aware that you probably just came back from the best day ever with your boyfriend...Zayn didn't you?" She asked smiling that evil smile that freaked the daylights of me. 

 My palms began to sweat. "Yes, I did." I replied confidently. 

 "I see. I must say, you’re one hell of an amazing actor.” Kate laughed applauding me. I shut eyes cringing. There it was. The beginning of Kate’s taunts for the day.

“Well I bet he will be dreadfully heartbroken, the day he finds out you were just using him as a source for me to get revenge on Rachel." Kate looked at her nails, striking me with reality.

  "Kate you promised me. You wouldn’t do it this early. I know you won’t.” I shouted in to her face.

Kate cackled hysterically. "Oh, you know I would. I just needed you to bond with him for a few days. My only motive was to make Rachel jealous. To make her realize she had feelings for Zayn. Feelings she wasn’t aware of. No that she knows she will be focused on Zayn. And I can have Harry all to myself. You can keep playing around with his emotions and feelings for a little while longer. I’ll allow you that much. But I didn’t just let you go out and fall in love with him. I gave you strict instructions. You failed to follow them and now you’re going pay the price. You love him don’t you? Well now you’re going to have to deal with him finding out the truth behind your fakeness.” Kate’s eyes stared straight in to my soul.

Tears began to form into my eyes. "Kate, I did this for you. But I really have begun to fall in love with Zayn! Please, I beg you, please! Don't tell him about this okay? I’ll find a way to break to him one day. I won’t stay with him keeping lies between us. I just need you to stay out of this. I finally found a guy that really cares for me. Don't do this to me!" I begged, as the tears poured down my face. 

 Kate just laughed, evilly. "Aww poor baby! Fine, I guess I can let it slide for a while...for now. But you can't just spend time with him and be all lovey dove to each other. You've got to follow the plan and make sure you do stuff to piss that bitch Rachel off, you hear me? Or else...I'll have to tell mum and dad about that little shoplifting inciden--" 

 "No Kate. I hear you. I'll do as you say. Just don't tell Zayn about this, or mum and dad about the incident. I'll do whatever you tell me to." I wiped my tears and took a deep breath.

 Kate smirked satisfied. "Good. Now go back upstairs, and go to your room. I'm having a few friends over for a party. I don’t need you around to embarrass me." Kate sneered once again, walked off sitting back on the couch and continued watching the show she was watching.

I did as she said and walked off up to her room. I shut the door and broke down on my bed.  

With Kate, there really was a thing as evil step sisters. Kate forced me into all of this. It wasn’t that I  wanted to play with Zayn’s heart and toy with his emotions. I was forced to as always. But this time, I fell for Zayn. He was so incredibly perfect and caring. Hurting him like this was hurting like hurting myself. If there was a way to turn back time and fix my mistakes I would, but there wasn’t so I couldn’t.

 It was better not having a sister at all, than to having a sister like Kate.  

I was in love with Zayn and nothing could change that.  But with Kate in the way, it almost seemed impossible. I had to change this. Somehow, someway. I had to make things right again. Somehow, some way.

---------------------------------------------- 

 END OF PART 2 

What did you guys think!? Lemme know! Leave your comments/ sugggestions/opinions ! I love reading them! :)

Thanks for reading again guys, please help spread the word about my story as well! Thanks so much! :) 

 -- Rida