Chapter 29 - "Betrayal, damn betrayal."

Chapter 29 - Betrayal, damn betrayal 

 "Good afternoon, Rachel. I called you in here for just a few minutes." The principal greeted me. I hated her, so I just called her principal. I entered in to the principals office, looking around awkwardly. I quickly took my seat in front of her desk. 

  The principal smiled sweetly."Don't worry, it's nothing bad. Its just a few things I need to inform you about." The principal as she piled up some extra papers. There were already so many things on my mind, handling any other problems about to come my way, would just be impossible. 

 "Alright, what is it?" I sighed.

 "We don't usually do this to any of our students here so far a long in the year, but we have no choice. The semester has had a few switch ups this year and we have switched many students to different classes. You are going to have to be one of those people, I'm afraid."

Was she kidding me? I swear this woman had something against me. "What? Why!"

 She carried on with her explanation, "The board has switched up many things this year and it's just the way things work. The school has receieved many, many students and they are all piling up in classes. We have no choice but to switch and move certain people around. You will have to switch your first two period classes, with two diferent ones. I don't see why you have to worry, you're a wise student and you would be able to handle the last minute switch now wouldn't you?" 

 l felt like I was over reacting, but there was more to why I didn't want to switch out of geography. It was the only time of the day where I got to see Liam and Zayn. And for once I was actually enjoying my classes. 

  "But which classes would I have to switch to?" 

 "Art and Music. Rachel, please I would really appreciate if you helped me out here. It would mean a lot." The principal requested.

 But music,  Harry had music. Nope, there was no way was I going to a class with Harry. 

Although, after the principal requested so many times, it would be quite rude not to. And I had no choice, if I said no I would get on this womans bad side even more and she wouldn't hesitate to take even more strict actions against me and do some thing else to complicate my  life even further.

 I nodded my head slowly making sure she knew how much this was taking me to agree with her, "Alright, I'll do it."

 The principal beamed. "That's great love, here's your new schedule." The principal handed me a sheet of paper. 

 I took a look at it and then something on it brightened my mood. Zayn was in art. Yes, how could I possibly forget that? He was an excellent artist. Of course he attended that class. Atleast I'd be able to see him....

I sighed and walked out of the office taking the principals leave. Oh the things I did for people, I really had to learn to start saying no...

 ------------------------------------------------

 I walked towards the cafeteria for lunch after leaving the principals office. I was trying my best to get my mind off of the whole class change, but my mind came across something else. 

After I explained the situation about Harry to Zayn, why did he run off so suddenly? I could tell, in his eyes, they just showed that something was about to happen. What did he mean when he said "Harry would regret this?" What was he about to do, or what had he already done?

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, looking through my messages and glanced up noticing Kate. She was walking in from the opposite direction with her other popular and snobby friends. They all began whispering to eachother and giggling. What a typical high school bitch clique. I raised my eyebrow at them and looked back at my phone ignoring them.  Just as we passed by eachother, Kate knocked into my shoulder on purpose. Sure I was clumsy but this girl really shoved hard. So hard I had already fallen to the floor.