Chapter 7 - The new boy, Malik.

Chapter 7 - The new boy Malik

"You know, maybe once in a while you could text me and let me know how late you're going to be so I don’t have to wait for you outside in this heat." Louis complained as he jumped into my car and switched on the AC right away. 

He rested his head on the seat and sighed of relief. I rolled my eyes and started driving."Sorry, geez."

"Yeah you better be." Louis said sternly, pulling out his phone. "So how’s it going between you and Mr. Lover? Has he made his move yet?"

I turned the radio on and sighed. "No, and stop calling him Mr. Lover! He's not my lover. And I’m not really expecting him to. I think he just sees me as a close friend." I replied nervously. I wasn't as comfortable talking about this topic as Louis thought I really was.

"Oh yeah really? A friend who hangs out with him after school everyday, can't keep her eyes away from his, stares at him, admiring him every chance she gets, texting him ignoring the world and your friends around you. Yeah okay then." Louis rolled his eyes and looked out the window. 

I punched him hard on his arm and he whined loudly, but I was just wishing I punched him harder. But it was true, I didn't know what this was going on between Harry and I. Something in me kind of told me that, maybe, possibly, Harry was into me too. 

"Yeah well whatever, who knows, whatever happens, happens." 

"Yeah I guess so Miss. Philosopher." Louis teased me once again, and again, I punched him in the arm. 

"OWW, quit hitting me!" 

"Quit being so irritating!"

He reached over and grabbed a strand of my loose hair that fell out of my ponytail and he pulled it. 

"Owowowowow! Louis stop it, I'm driving!"

He finally let go and laughed hysterically. 

I rolled my eyes and pushed his head into the window. "God one day I'm going to throw you out of this car while its driving."

"Oh shut up you know you love me." Louis poked my cheek. I don't know why he always did that, he just always did.

I groaned and finally pulled into the school parking lot. 

-------------------------------------------------

Louis and I got of the car and chatted amoungst each other, but as we grew closer to the school, something was odd. There were groups of girls scattered across the parking lot, huddled together, squealing and shrieking. Not like it was anything new, but all the girls were freaking out like they just saw some celebrity walk through the building.

"What's all this about?" Louis asked disgusted by the annoying behaviour of the girls. I just shrugged while we just stood there observing everyone. 

What was going on? We entered into the school, and even inside there were a few girls doing the same 

"So did you see him yet?" Ash walked up beside me. 

"See who?" I looked at Louis and back at Ash confused. 

"The new guy, there he is now." She gestured straight in front of us. 

Sure enough, there he was. He had his own strut, with one hand in his pocket and one hand just lightly touching the strap of his bag. He entered into the school, walking by himself but with a smirk on his face being aware of the many, many eyes on him. He had jet black hair, that was pulled up into a quiff and wore a black and white varsity jacket. He had earring in his ears which he could pull off very well. And in those few seconds that he walked down the hall, I managed to get a really good look at his facial features, which were perfect. He had his headphones in his ears, and bopped his head to the music ignoring every one around him.