Chapter 49 - Decisions, Decisions....

Chapter 49 - Decisions, deicisons...

"Rachel! I'm sorry alright!? I wasn’t even flirting with her; I was just talking to her! There’s a difference.” Harry ran up behind me complaining. 

I was quite annoyed. Harry hadn’t irritated me this much in a while. Starting the morning off with a long argument with Zayn, and now I had caught him flirting off with some girl.

"Rachel! Listen to me!" Harry grabbed my arm spinning turning me around.

 "What?! I don't want to listen to you Harry. I’m sick of your behaviour recently. Why the hell are you always pointing fingers at me and Zayn thinking we’re together al the time, and then you go off flirting with the girls?”

 Harry looked shocked. His face tensed up, and his beautiful dimples were nowhere to be shown. He grabbed onto my shoulders tightly. "Babe, I swear to you I had no idea you felt this way. I would never in a million years look at another girl in a different way when I already have you in my life. You know that I’m like this, I talk to girls and I have a lot of friends that are girls. That’s never bothered you before. You accepted me this way before, by trusting me. I admit, I should trust you a little more with Zayn and all, but to be honest...the guy just gets on my nerves sometimes. Most of the time, it's not even me being jealous. It’s not even you I’m worried about. It’s him Rachel. I can’t trust him around you. He’s into you, we all see it. I can’t handle someone trying to love you more than I do. It’s hard not to think that when he’s with you, he’s thinking of all the ways he could take you away from you. But, I’m working on getting over that. If we can't trust each other, then how are we supposed to get along? I trust you enough, why can't you trust me?" Harry stared down into my eyes as if he could see right through me. 

I thought back to past memories and went through a few flashbacks. To the time where he cheated on me with Kate. He made out with her. Even though we had cleared things up, I still had gut wrenching feeling  inside me that not all of Harry's feelings were gone for Kate just yet. But thank god, he didn't remember most of it. Did I really trust Harry as much as he trusted me? Or at least as much as he said he did? If he did trust me though, why was he always accusing me of things, even back before he lost his memory?

Sometimes, I really didn't know what to do about this relationship with Harry. Harry slowly brushed his hand up and down my cheek, patiently waiting for an answer. He always knew how to win me back though, without any hesitation. He managed to draw me in, with what he wanted every time. He had a tempting charm that could win over any girl, within seconds.

"I know, I know you don’t mean to hurt me like that, you never do. I got a little over dramatic, and honestly I really wouldn’t care that you were talking to that girl if you didn’t make me lash out on you from all the accusations you’ve been putting on me recently. I kind of wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine; this is what you always do to me. You have to know Harry, it’s you I love. It’s you I’m with and it’s you I want to be with. Not him. You don’t need to worry because I know my limits. If he gets too close, I know when to remind him to stop. I will always be faithful to you Harry, you just have to do the same for me. Let's just enjoy what is left of this trip, without any more drama, okay?" 

"That’s just the perfect idea." Harry smiled his crooked smile, and pulled me into a hug. I pulled back smiling. He really was a charmer. 

"Okay you flirt, let’s go back to the beach now. Everyone's probably wondering where we are" I turned back around heading to the direction of the beach.

Harry grabbed my hand, pulling my back. "Hey...what's the rush, I think we need a little more Rachel and Harry time..." Harry lowered his hand down to my waist, leaning in for another kiss.