Chapter 22 - DramaRama!

Chapter 22 - Dramarama

"Oh my god Harry!" I shouted relieved and ran into his arms hugging him tightly. I couldn't believe he was here but I was so grateful. "I'm so glad you'e here!" I hugged him through her tears, finally feeling like I was protected and no one could harm me. I was safe now. 

Harry pulled me back and wiped my tears off of my face. He clenced his jaw as if the anger was still running through him from the boys. He looked at the bruised and beaten guys laying on the ground and then looked back at me. He wrappd his arm around my shoulders and pulled me away from there. "It's alright babe, calm down. Here let me take you home now, let's go." He walked me to his car and made sure I was sitting inside before he went and sat in himself. I didn't say a word to him and he didn't say a word to me. I was still so overwhelemed by the scene that just took place. Harry reversed the car and drove away. While I looked outside my window, seeing Zayn standing there, just watching me leave, leaving him alone all by himself. He scowled and turned back around, slowly walking back to the banquet hall.

----------------------------------------------------

"Mrs. Morgan, it's alright. I can stay with her for a little bit longer." Harry assured my mother for about the hundredth time. My mother had gone completely insane after we explained what happened. She kept insisting to Harry to head on home since it was late, but I was sure it was so that she could properly lecture me on being more responsible. 

Finally my mother gave up and agreed. She wished us goodnight and left the room, leaving Harry and I by ourselves. 

"How are you feeling now?" Harry carefully took the now empty cup I had of hot chocolate and placed it on the table in front of us. 

"Better, now. I guess the shower and hot chocolate cooled me off." I wrapped the blanket up around my body.

"Well, that's good. Say, what were you doing standing alone out there?" He kindly approached the question.

I figured there was no use in lying. I had to come out and be completely honest with him. "I was waiting for Zayn to do some errands, he asked me to wait but I was getting tired. He was taking way too long so I thought I might just take a taxi instead, so I went looking out for one. Then of course the guys showed up and they kept bothering me and you know the rest. Thank you for protecting me by the way." I smiled at him. I wanted him to know how grateful I was to have him in my life and to know that there was someone always here to protect me when I was in trouble. It was just like when we were kids and he had protected me from those boys, he had  done it once again.

"Hey, it's okay babe. You know I would never let anyone hurt you. I can't believe that jerk guy let you stay outside in the cold soaking wet like that, in the middle of the night." Harry's forhead creased angrily as he tucked me in the blanket some more. 

I tried avoiding eye contact with him, "Well actually, it wasn't entirely his fault. Things kind of got a bit awkward between us for a bit."

Harry looked confused but he was listening. I couldn't believe I was about to say this, but I couldn't let my relationship live on lies. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "Zayn, kissed me." I said it and there was no going back. I slowly opened my eyes waiting for the explosion. 

Harry's eyes widened and I felt him release me from his embrace. He pulled back and looked at me disheartned and horrified. "He--he what?"

"He kissed me but--"

He stood up and stormed to the other side of the room turning his back on me and I watched him tighten his fists. He turned around and he was infuriated. "I told you this would happen, I told you and you didn't listen. I trusted you to go to a party with another guy and you come back telling me you kissed? You're acting like its not even a big deal what the hell Rach? I don't know how you didn't see it coming when so many people already told you it was so obvious he had feelings for you!" I had never seen him like this and his voice this loud.