Chapter 60 - "If you love someone, you can't let them go." [Part 1. ]

CHAPTER 60

 "DAMMIT RACHEL COME BACK! PLEASE! JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!" Harry ran out the door chasing after Rachel, but it was too late. 

 She was already gone. Harry furiously clenched his fists together and marched back inside Lauren's cabin. 

"FUCK! DAMMIT THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!" Harry slammed his fist against the wall in uncontrollable anger. 

Lauren jumped startled, and ran to his side comforting him. "Harry it's alright. Oh my god, I am so incredibly sorry for what happened. I knew this wasn't a good idea. Rachel probably thinks I've been planning this the entire time or something! I knew we shouldn't have done this, there must have been a better solution!" Lauren smashed her palm to her forehead in frustration. 

 Harry leaned against the wall, his back facing Lauren. 

 "What's been done is done Lauren, it's all over. There is no chance she's going to forgive me again. This is the second time I've been framed. She forgave me once; she's not going to do it again." He whispered while his voice cracked.

  "Just tell her the truth, she will hear you out Harry, she loves you and --" 

 "NO LAUREN! She doesn't alright! AND SHE NEVER WILL! She thinks I'm this jerk of a guy who doesn't love her enough, and always ends up betraying her! I'm not! I love her with all my heart but it's just really hard! I remember nothing at all, but I am trying my best!" 

 Harry sat himself down on the couch next to him before he fell over and collapsed of anger.

  "Try harder. If you really love her, you will try and eventually remember. Harry, it's Rachel. You can't give up on her. Just tell her the truth. If you don't, then I will." Lauren stood up ready to leave, and determined to tell Rachel but Harry pulled her back. 

 "No Lauren, I don't want some sob story trying to clear up what looked so obvious. I know she won't believe me this time. When it happened with Kate, she believed me and I was so thankful. But after this happening for the second time? There's no chance. Just don't do it. I've gotta go now." Harry bit his lip hard, grabbed his jacked and marched out the cabin before Lauren could stop him.

  She sat back down angry and confused. This had all happened because of her. No matter what, she was determined to tell Rachel the truth. 

 She couldn't let the love story that she had admired for so long fall apart right in front of her eyes, and the reason be all because of her.

  The truth was to be told, if not by Harry, then by Lauren herself.

------------------------------ 

"I'm so sorry Rach, I never thought Harry would do this. This is extremely horrible of him; I wish I could do something to help." Danielle comforted Rachel while she cried on her shoulder. 

 This night had just been horrible. She wanted it to be the best night, where the answer she was looking for was finally answered after she had done so much thinking. She thought Harry was the one, the one whom she'd be with forever. The perfect match for her. Her true love. Harry.

  But boy, was she wrong. The minute she realized Harry was the one, the next minute, he completely changed all of that in a blink of an eye. 

 It was typical of Harry to be doing this to her.

  After so many times that she had forgiven him, when she let him learn from his mistakes and gave him so many chances, he ended up always disappointing her in the end.

  "I really don't know what to do anymore. Clearly I can't be with Zayn because if I chose Harry over him, it means I don't love him enough. I thought Harry was perfect for me since we've known each other for so long and since he was my first love. No matter how hard I try, and I have tried, I'll never be able to get over him. Even if I do give Zayn a chance, I'll always see Harry in his eyes and be reminded of him. Of all the fights they used to have. Of how I had to actually make the decision where I would choose between the two. I do love Zayn, a lot. And I can't handle him leaving me, but I'm just so scared that I won't treat him right. I'll always be reminded of Harry with him." Rachel snuffled as she grabbed a tissue to wipe her nose.