i hate movie night

Blaine always hated movie night when he and Kurt went on double dates. Mainly because Blaine had problems with sitting still, and also beacuse of the stupid coin toss that decides on who picks the movie. Finn was in New York, who came to visit Rachel, which meant that he was staying in the loft with Kurt, Rachel, and Blaine.

Rachel suggested they all go see a movie and Kurt agreed before Rachel could finish her sentence because he was hoping to see some type of musical. Finn smiled his goofy infant-like smile when he saw that he won the coin toss and Blaine, sitting at the table behind them, sighed in defeat. He knew they would end up seeing some sci-fi movie (which he and Kurt both hated) but, atleast Kurt would be with him.

They sat in the back of the theater and Finn and Rachel sat a few rows a head of them. Blaine was right. They ended up seeing some stupid movie about aliens and lasers and stuff he didn't care about.

"I really hate this," Kurt mumbled under his breath as he put his head in his hand and tried to atleast look like he was interested.

Blaine turned his head towards his boyfriend, admiring him. His eyes travled up and down focusing on each part of him. His eyes travled alittle further down, to his favorite part when Blaine was feeling aroused, where he noticed a tent growing in Kurt's pants.

Either it was from the movie, (Blaine hoped to god it wasn't because it had a
a bunch of monsters and aliens and girls with three eyes) or Kurt was mind was off somewhere else. Blaine settled a smug look on his face and placed a hand just above Kurt's knee.

Kurt leaned into Blaine, his head resting on Blaine's shoulder, to which he put his arm around Kurt, pulling him in a little closer. Blaine inched his hand alittle further on Kurt's thigh, squeezing it gently. He loved when Blaine did that. Kurt could feel his dick getting harder and swollen in his pants which was becoming a little painful.

He was already hard from one of their scheduled make-out sessions a few hours before, but this was most definitely not scheduled. He knew what Blaine was doing and he wasn't going to give in. Not here. When, Blaine got no reaction from Kurt, he moved in closer and trailed his hand lightly over Kurt's bulge. Then, Kurt gasped and squirmed alittle underneath Blaine.

"Q-quit it Blaine, we are in public." Kurt hissed. But Blaine didn't seem to hear him beacuse he kissed underneath his jaw, starting to trail along his neck. Pecking and nibbling at the soft skin.

"I guess we'll just have to be quiet then, won't we?" Blaine whispered against Kurt's neck. Shivers shot up through Kurt as he leaned into Blaine's touch.

"B-but Blaine, we-"

"Shh, relax, your bored aren't you? I just thought we could make this alittle more interesting hmm?" Blaine interrupted. He moved his hand slowly and grabbed Kurt's dick with a bit more force, which sent waves of arousal through him.

Kurt let out a breath he wasn't aware he was holding in. This was crazy? Right? They should atleast go home? But Kurt couldn't deny that he was up for what Blaine was proposing, and besides, there wasn't anyone behind them because their seats were against the wall, and there wasn't anyone beside them either so, hesitantly, Kurt gave in.

"Okay, fine." Kurt sighed as Blaine took off his jacket to lay over Kurt's lap. Blaine started being a little more forceful now, palming Kurt slow at first, tracing his boner with the tips of his fingers, and then grabbing Kurt's length which earned a small whine from Kurt.

"Shh, quiet remember?" Blaine teased, whispering into Kurt's ear, smirking, because they both knew how noisy he was when it came to things like this. Blaine was enjoying this, he liked being a tease and he like Kurt's reactions, and how impatient he got.

Blaine continued to palm him, who's dick was trapped underneath his clothes, fully hard, throbbing and swollen. Blaine's delicate fingers fumbled with Kurt's belt, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling the zipper down slowly to reveal a pair of boxers underneath. He pushed the hole of Kurt's boxers away and grabbed Kurt's hard on and pulled through. Kurt felt relief of being free from his skinny jeans.

Blaine pushed his thumb over his boyfriend's slit at the head, causing a little bit of pre-cum to trickle out. He rubbed in cirlcles and applied more and more pressure feeling Kurt become thicker in his hand. He pinched the tip, which Blaine knew drove Kurt crazy.

"Blaine.." Kurt whimpered quietly, "feels good.."

Blaine continued the action of stroking slowly and pinching as he lowered his head slightly to Kurt's neck, where Blaine sucked at the skin underneath his earlobe and jaw. He kissed around that spot which he knew was the spot that drove Kurt begging for more.

"Does it? What about this?" Blaine asked with fake innocence in his voice as he bobbed his hand up and down, changing the pace every few moments.
Kurt cried out in a soft whine that turned a few heads, causing Kurt to blush a deep shade of pink and a giggle from Blaine, who just kept going faster.

Blaine slipped his other hand over Kurt's mouth, as he stroked him and squeezed his cock every few times for good measure. Kurt moaned against his boyfriends hand, feeling overwhelmed with the pleasure he was currently experiencing. He leaned his head back and his eyes fluttered shut, letting Blaine do what ever he wanted to.

"Gonna come?" Blaine growled, still sucking at the other ones neck.

"Mmhm" Kurt hummed not realizing that it would be pretty noticeable that he came in his pants afterward. But Blaine did, so he took his handkerchief out of his shirt pocket and held it against Kurt's dick, which felt like it was more than ready to release.

Blaine continued stroking Kurt while he came down from his high, who was trying his best to be quiet while he whined various, muffled curses against Blaine's hand. He took his hand off of Kurt's mouth and the now sticky handkerchief out of his boyfriends pants as he quickly zipped Kurt's jeans up and buckled his belt together, looking like nothing had even happened.

Kurt focused ahead of him not giving into the boy with the goofy smile sitting next to him with a prideful look on his face.

"That wasn't so hard was it it? Well, except for you, you were pretty hard."

"You are impossible Blaine."

Kurt rolled his eyes and looked at his love with a knowing grin. As if on cue, the credits rolled and the lights came up. Finn and Rachel got up from where they were both sitting a few seats down, Rachel smiling that classic "I'm in love" smile, and Finn's arms around her. They walked up to the boys standing over them ready to go out for food.

"You guys ready to go? I'm really-woah, kurt, what's with all the hickeys on your neck? Where those there before?" Finn asked, bemused.

Blaine just laughed and shook his head at Kurt who playfully glared at him. "Let's go." Blaine said as he got up and grabbed Kurt's hand, pecking him on the lips before heading out.

"I'm gonna get you tonight Blaine." Kurt playfully whispered in Blaine's ear as they walked out.

"I'll be waiting," Blaine said with a wink and a knowing smile.